Ever feel lonely when you dont have any PM's waiting for you?

Just have to brag and so I'm sorry If you run into this post on several threads but my daughter won 4th place in intermediate showmanship at the crossroads show out of 50 in her group!! There were 150ish total showmen. Woohoo!! 3 of the kids from 4 divisions were from Arkansas!!

Thought I'd share some pics. This WAS an 8x12 barn divided into 3 compartments by 2ft wall and chicken wire with doors to walk through for feeding egg collecting etc. There were pop doors down the left side where they could go out into their runs. This is what housed all my breeders/show-ers. Luckily I had them all with me at crossroads. Unfortunately the front half was also housing my brooder with about 30 gorgeous LF faverolles chicks that hatched last week. I guess the brooder light fell. Not sure how....
View from front right and riding mower hubby tried to save
f0cf38f4.jpg

View from front left
e69f3f2f.jpg

Kassandra, that is awful. So sorry. So you lost how many? I just reread your post. You lost a bunch. Poor babies.

Des, didn't get to see the help. it was gone out of the theater by the weekend. wait for the video....

ready for some halloween pics.

K ... so sorry for the loss - chickens and building.

BTW .. you have the PRETTIEST boy ever! lol.

Back
Top Bottom