Ever feel lonely when you dont have any PM's waiting for you?

frow.gif

love.gif
celebrate.gif
highfive.gif

Hey, sorry I never got back to you about the Ameraucana eggs. I've been busy, busy, busy...working 70 hours a week, chasing a toddler, and being pregnant will do that! I would still like a batch but if I get them now I will be on vacation when they hatch and that won't be good!

How's everything your way?

Good - sorta.

I can't talk about it right now. Something is in the wind and coming my way. Something very bad and only I and 2 others know. When It becomes public knowledge I will be free to share....and ask for support. Time frame given: 2 weeks to 2 months until my world falls apart.

The girls are laying and I am keeping my weekly shipments ordered at least 2 weeks out so I know where eggs are going at least that far out. It's comfortable to me to be planned, with no surprises or traumas.

I'm trying to enjoy these next few days until the afore mentioned H***L drops on me. Until then, I awake crying, like this morning at 3 AM and piddle around the house until I can rest again about 6 and get off to work by 7:30.

Our B&B business is starting and I am taking reservations this week for sometime this summer - I have yet to be told. We are trying to make Paradise Found really pretty and finished for the B&B so I work my 60 hours and then go home and work. Glad I'm not chasing a toddler. Whew! That would be too much!!!! And preggers on top of it???!!!
ep.gif
Your a stouter (and obviously younger) woman than I darlin'.
Denise

That would be tragic, hope this helps!
Good luck with your B&B. We're possibly taking over one soon. Is fun most of the time...

frow.gif
Yep, I can relate to this thread. I work nights so I'm even on at really odd hours...I always feel like a wall flower!
tongue.png
Sometimes a thread killer as well....
I have learned a lot here though....

I don't work weird hours, I'm in a different timezone to most of you, so I usually miss everyone and catch up in the mornings.
Finished work for the day and I'm chilling and seeing who else was on so far today.
What's on my mind is wondering where we'll be in about 4 months time. There's just so much going on now with one of our properties selling and the other one maybe selling as soon as well
bow.gif
Don't you ever wish you could lift the curtain and have a little peek?

And I wish I could get some Ameraucana or EE eggs for my customers for Easter. We don't get those breeds round here. In fact, no-one's even heard of them
hit.gif
Would've been fun to see people's reaction when I give them some colourful eggs!

What are you up to?

Back
Top Bottom