Everyone Post Your Pigeon Pics!!!!!

Your pigeon laid three eggs and hatched all of them?

Lol. No. I have two females that are paired up. They were sitting on a duck egg for 20 days that when it got close to hatching, I had to take it away. Their nest is 6' off the ground... I gave them 4 eggs from a feral nest. One egg they booted out, three they hatched. They're doing a great job being mommies. I help them feed the babies once in the morning and once in the evening, if they need it. Generally just one will need topping off. I thought it would be the runt (the one closest to the camera, almost bald with no color on the bill) that would need it the most, but it's usually the one in the middle that needs a little extra. They're doing great though!!

Lol. No. I have two females that are paired up. They were sitting on a duck egg for 20 days that when it got close to hatching, I had to take it away. Their nest is 6' off the ground... I gave them 4 eggs from a feral nest. One egg they booted out, three they hatched. They're doing a great job being mommies. I help them feed the babies once in the morning and once in the evening, if they need it. Generally just one will need topping off. I thought it would be the runt (the one closest to the camera, almost bald with no color on the bill) that would need it the most, but it's usually the one in the middle that needs a little extra. They're doing great though!!
Oh I see! What color were the feral parents?

Odyssey

Chaos(front), Homer (back)

Momma Storm with her 2 kiddos. (The 3rd one was killed)

Back
Top Bottom