BYC Pigeon Show

Qwerty3159

Crowing
6 Years
Dec 3, 2017
Rhode Island
An idea I’ve been toying with a while.

Here’s a thread to show off your pigeons! All breeds, colors, mutations, mixes, and ferals welcome! I know we have some members with uncommon breeds such as Egyptian Swifts, Afghans, and others.

IMG_5608.jpeg

IMG_4937.jpeg

My giant runts, I think the hen has a good deal of tumbler mixed in. Not really sure.

IMG_5215.jpeg

My crop of white grizzle homers I bred this year.

I'm interested in starting pigeons, & would love to show mine if I had any. Unfortunately I don't right now, & not sure when I'd be getting started.

My dove or pigeon.
His name is pichon. He loves to sit on the door of my room. He lives in the house
IMG_4460.PNG

Aww so beautiful!
I rescued a pigeon some weeks ago. And the picture I posted was also one I rescued when it was a baby.
Do you rescue them when the adults or chicks?
I haven’t come across an orphaned baby yet. Half of mine were lost or dumped domestic pigeons that ended up struggling to keep up with a wild flock, and the other half are injured feral pigeons who ended up with permanent disabilities. Is the one in your picture an Eurasian collard dove?

I haven’t come across an orphaned baby yet. Half of mine were lost or dumped domestic pigeons that ended up struggling to keep up with a wild flock, and the other half are injured feral pigeons who ended up with permanent disabilities. Is the one in your picture an Eurasian collard dove?
Oh that's so nice of you to care for all the pigeons.
Yes mine is a Eurasian collard dove

Oooh! Who has Egyptian Swifts? Those are one of my favorite pigeons! Here is a picture I drew of one:
9D3F94A9-6944-4377-B877-13EBFE035A71.jpeg

Personally, I have Arabian Trumpeters; here is Biff.
C205AEA0-2BBD-4AF4-AD03-68FF74083851.jpeg
1BA544CA-06ED-48A6-A45A-6577118EBC08.jpeg
I also drew one of those ❤️
10FF670D-8DA6-4256-9A0A-9EBF61BA31FC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom