Everyone Post Your Pigeon Pics!!!!!

chicken farmer, those are beautiful fantails

thought I'd post some more of mine

newly hatched baby roller / feral cross (mom is Nutty)

Nutty my handraised pigeon sitting on my hand (her feathers fade in the sun, after a molt she's a solid chocolate brown color)

my first two pigeons out in the snow (Nutty is in the background, somehow she's in almost every picture I have of my pigeons
tongue.png
)

chicken farmer, those are beautiful fantails thought I'd post some more of mine newly hatched baby roller / feral cross (mom is Nutty) Nutty my handraised pigeon sitting on my hand (her feathers fade in the sun, after a molt she's a solid chocolate brown color) my first two pigeons out in the snow (Nutty is in the background, somehow she's in almost every picture I have of my pigeons:p )
Nice pictures! -Kathy

Thanks
big_smile.png
, most of my pigeons are camera shy so I only have good pictures of a few, almost all are of Nutty, she's a camera hog lol

My third pigeon was a feral, he was super sweet and never attacked or chased away any other pigeons, although he was pretty scared of me (I rescued him as an adult when a hawk ripped off all the feathers on one of his wings). He and Nutty paired up which was really funny because she is the opposite of him and attacks other pigeons if they get too close. When he got eaten by a hawk about a year ago she got really sad and aggressive so... I needed to get MORE pigeons to find her a mate because she is very picky and my favorite pigeon so I wanted her to be happy. So, now I have 15 pigeons and Nutty chose to pair up with another FEMALE pigeon whose personality is almost the same as her previous mate (super sweet and quiet), I guess she just needs someone mellow to balance out her crazyness.

This is the feral and the next pic is him with Nutty

Nutty and her new girlfriend, they keep trying to hatch out eggs and don't seem to understand that they won't hatch
idunno.gif
Nutty is of course trying to attack my hands while her girlfriend is hiding.

my lovely CapuchinXOriental roller mix, and the chick she hatched. They still stay together, even tho they're in the coop with the other pigeons now. It's so sweet

silkiecuddles that is so cute! my pigeons have hatched out quail before but they are so tiny and active that they just ran around cheeping so I caught them and put them in a brooder, the pigeons were kinda freaked out though, they had NO IDEA what the little active fluffballs were that were running around in circles lol

Back
Top Bottom