Eyes Swollen shut/ mucus in both nostrils/ raspy breathing thru mouth

Pics
Ohhh kkkk Thank You!! Awesome!! definitely gonna practice with the yogurt first then lol I alrdy know I’m gonna make a mess thru this process May the Force be with me 😂😂
Ok this is off subject but just curious for future reference cuz I have gone and gotten the 200 to have on hand….I’m know Tylan 200 is way more potent than the 50, but is the dosage still the same for rhe 50 and the 200 for chickens? Or would I give smaller doses and not as many days of the 200? I’m tryin to make sure I’ve got all the right info in case I look up in a week and this mess has made its way to other birds…hope not but I still want to be prepared….and can u give Tylan 50 for a couple days and then the 200 if I notice it doesn’t work as fast on certain birds cuz I have noticed that in some of my birds, the 50 worked great for a couple days and they were fine and then others needed it the full 5 days… so would it be ok to give the 200 on the 3rd and 4th day to help speed it up? Or would it overload rhen and cause other problems?

If anyone is molting I wouldn't use safeguard as it can mess up their new feathers (I learned this the hard way :().

When I do use safeguard I make a safeguard sandwiches with bits of bread... my chickens gobble them right up.
Nobody is Molting right Now thank goodness! The bread Sandwiches are definitely my best bet .that’s a treat EVERYBODY in the whole flock loves and they rarely get it so Thanks! I’m so glad I checked the thread cuz I’m starting the wormer right now and my whole stress level just went down seeing this method😂

Back
Top Bottom