Facebook BackYardChickens Group - Master Facebooker Needed !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, ( a brief history lesson here) 'flair' comes from TGIFriday's (I think). The concept is to decorate your apron with different pins, jewelry, etc. (ie 'flair) to make it as gawdy as possible. If you go to Facebook, find the Flair application. It puts a cork board on your page and you can fill it up with any number of buttons, which you can search through in the Flair application. I searched for 'chicken' and came up with dozens of pages of buttons, and I finally found the BackYard Chicken button on page 12. I immediately added it to my board!

Hope this makes some sort of sense...

Quote:
you can make you facebook pade private...only people I allow as my friends can see my facebook page

Quote:
i think u can but im not sure... i think there is like a general password for the groop administrators and- idk

yes you can

I will set up the Facebook group if no one else wants to. ^_^ I've done it in the past, and I meet all the necessary qualifications. PM me if you'd like me to do it, Nifty.
smile.png

Quote:
I don't know if it's from TGIFriday, it might be, but the movie that brought 'Flair' to the forefront for many is 'Office Space'. Great flick!
wink.png

Quote:
Hilarious movie!
I would like to see a BYC myspace. That's what I use. I may start a facebook account just to join in on the BYC fun
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom