Farm innovations 4250 incubator

Yesterday was day 21 for the eggs in the incubator. My neighbor got 15 and I have 14 left. One of those 14 one is trying to hatch. What happened to the other 13??? Help!! Please give me some input somebody. What should I be looking at? My temp was good the whole time. My humidity (I thought) was pretty decent--43% day 1-18 and then 70-75% except when a chick hatched. Then I took out the plugs until it went down. I really need some help. I will do an eggtopsy on these.

Last edited:
Yesterday was day 21 for the eggs in the incubator. My neighbor got 15 and I have 14 left. One of those 14 one is trying to hatch. What happened to the other 13???  Help!! Please give me some input somebody. What should I be looking at? My temp was good the whole time. My humidity (I thought) was pretty decent--43% day 1-18 and then 70-75% except when a chick hatched. Then I took out the plugs until it went down. I really need some help. I will do an eggtopsy on these.

Did you candle them at lockdown ?

The one that was going to hatch just hatched. I candled the remaining. I actually saw a live chick move in the egg. I saw 6 eggs that were underdeveloped, and the rest I put back in the incubator. I'll check them again tomorrow.

The one that was going to hatch just hatched. I candled the remaining. I actually saw a live chick move in the egg. I saw 6 eggs that were underdeveloped, and the rest I put back in the incubator. I'll check them again tomorrow.

:thumbsup I think SallySunshine is one of the incubation experts that you can question about techniques. There's s thread she started "Incubating w/ Friends!"

Last edited:
Ive used my FI 4250 for 3 hatches so far. It has worked great with just a little adjustment and adding the sponge at lockdown. My last hatch was bad but that was due to shipping and bad/clear eggs. Only had 2 of 14 hatch lol. My next hatch will be set on june10th of 54+ eggs. I will ise both yhis and the incaview. Hopong for great success

Back
Top Bottom