Farm Related Photography. Pictures are the best Advertisement!

Pics
I will take this one in a steer please!

big_smile.png
....you're going to have to start showing brahma's...
big_smile.png

We looked at a really nice black brangus todat. Kinda close
smile.png
lol. I *love * old fashioned gray and red brahmas. Unfortunately they don't do well in the club cattle world.

I can imagine how they wouldn't do well. I'm trying to simplify my life to it's greatest degree possible and seeing if I can make it by just selling weaned calves at the sale barn. I love me some brahma's also, but get docked very heavily up here on them. I'm trying to decide what to put on my baldy heifers I'm making and may use and get by using a brangus bull. I really like how a lot of them are put together!

I can imagine how they wouldn't do well.  I'm trying to simplify my life to it's greatest degree possible and seeing if I can make it by just selling weaned calves at the sale barn.  I love me some brahma's also, but get docked very heavily up here on them.  I'm trying to decide what to put on my baldy heifers I'm making and may use and get by using a brangus bull.  I really like how a lot of them are put together!

Angus bull. Its going to get you the highest in the sale barn. Especially if your heifers throw all black. Everyone wants Angus meat.

Thanks!

Thanks! The cows I justed posted were in my bucking bull breeding program. In the two pics you quoted....the top one is a grade purebred Brahman cow and her newborn grade purebred Brahman heifer calf in the grass. In the bottom one.....the cow laying down is a registered Brahman cow....the one standing is a daughter of the cow laying down from a couple years earlier, with a Hereford/Brahman rodeo bull dad I owned. About a week after the picture was taken of the one standing by her mom.....she had her first calf (heifer) of her own out of a rodeo bull of mine...
They're beautiful.

I just hayed some cows and was enjoying the sky here....

Very pretty. Our skies look so miserable... It's raining and we have close to 3 feet of snow. This won't be fun.

LOVE this.
big_smile.png

Justine,
I am so glad you posted so many of your beautiful pictures for us all to see into your world. I am truly sorry for all of your loss. To know that all of your birds, your sheep, dog, and your barn is gone is so painful to think about. My heart is filled with deep sympathy. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to ask.

Justine,
I am so glad you posted so many of your beautiful pictures for us all to see into your world. I am truly sorry for all of your loss. To know that all of your birds, your sheep, dog, and your barn is gone is so painful to think about. My heart is filled with deep sympathy. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to ask.
Oh my! That sounds terrible. I'm so sorry!

Back
Top Bottom