Farm Related Photography. Pictures are the best Advertisement!

Pics
Justine,
I am so glad you posted so many of your beautiful pictures for us all to see into your world. I am truly sorry for all of your loss. To know that all of your birds, your sheep, dog, and your barn is gone is so painful to think about. My heart is filled with deep sympathy. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to ask.
I just read about this on FB. I am saddened to hear of this tragedy with all your beautiful livestock and barn. I will keep you in my prayers.

I hate to put salt in the wound...but for those who don't have her on FB (like myself) can someone please share what happened? Was she hit by the tornado in Miss?
From FB

"If you guys haven't noticed all the prayers posted by others today on our facebook page, we really hate to announce this.. but - our entire farm has been burned to the ground. We do not know how. We woke up at 1:30 this morning to the barn.. completely ablaze. After a feeling of sickness and complete and utter shock, we now have waves of absolute devastation. All of our hard work. All of our love. All of our time. Gone. All of your sympathies are very special to us. We have 14 little chicks from our flock inside our basement. Safe.. We have babies from our pet chickens that will be the only link left to our glorious birds. Clementine also perished in the barn last night. Nothing came out alive. We can't stop crying. We have coverage on the barn itself, but the livestock.. They are not covered, and all of our hard earned savings to start this farm is gone. I am so tired. I am so sad. I am so heartbroken. However, we will build from the ground up. We will prevail. This is a huge set back, but one we can learn from. Please make sure you all check your wiring. Do not run extension cords to heat water. Please do not house anything like that near hay or shavings. It is a recipe for disaster. Again, thank you all for your kind words, and we will continue to grow. Just bear with us. - Love Justine & Sue"

Oh god. That makes me sick to my stomach. May they find the strength to move forward. I simply have no words. I can not offer much, but if they are anywhere around texas or close states, I have a calf, rabbits, and some chickens, and would gladly give them to them to start over. I do not know them or where they are located but would love to help any way I can.

May God lend them his hand.

I was wondering what was going on myself and can't believe it! I feel so bad for the both of you!!! Prayers sent for sure!

This is a great thread, and although we are all heartbroken for Aoxa, we don't need to let this thread become another casualty. SO... Here are some "Just For Fun" shots I did with my chicks yesterday while my internet was down.

OK, Mom... Put the camera away now!

This is a great thread, and although we are all heartbroken for Aoxa, we don't need to let this thread become another casualty. SO... Here are some "Just For Fun" shots I did with my chicks yesterday while my internet was down.

OK, Mom... Put the camera away now!
I love these BDM. Beautiful.

The second to last chick is my favourite <3

Back
Top Bottom