Farm Related Photography. Pictures are the best Advertisement!

Congratulations, that's awesome!!

Also, stupid question, but that horse is still a baby, right? Just wondering because I feel like I may have seen the pictures before and he (it is a he, right? Wasn't sure if it was you or someone else that had the colt) got so BIG!!! Looks like a real horse now but also still has the baby look to him and the coat so wasn't sure. It's a baby right? Could be completely wrong.

Also the hens got big!!

Congratulations! I know you will do very well.
thumbsup.gif

Congratulations, that's awesome!!

Also, stupid question, but that horse is still a baby, right? Just wondering because I feel like I may have seen the pictures before and he (it is a he, right? Wasn't sure if it was you or someone else that had the colt) got so BIG!!! Looks like a real horse now but also still has the baby look to him and the coat so wasn't sure. It's a baby right? Could be completely wrong.

Also the hens got big!!

Thank you all. Yes he's still a baby. In reality he's about 8 months but they way registered horses work is that all registered horses turn 1 year at the beginning of the year. We just sent in his registration papers. Yep it's a colt. He's gained to his mother's size. When you look at the previous picture if you look close enough you can see he has some white spots on his butt. The Black Australorp chicken is of my rooster. My pullets won't stop moving since they now crowd inside and keep moving around. I'm surprised though that my egg production right now is 16-22 eggs out of 24 pullets. I've yet to add artificial light too. If this is how good they are now wonder how summer will be.

Nice pictures! Lovely peacock! Congrats on acceptance to North Dakota! Study hard & have fun!!

No kidding. I'm hoping to get a degree in Animal Science with a Pre Vet certificate. Then after I graduate from South Dakota State University I'm hoping to attend the Vet School in Washington State University or Oregon State University. Got make sure that I do just as good as I'm doing in high school as I do in college. Right now I'm sitting at a cumulative GPA of 3.81; so if I can get just as good of a GPA that will make me a great candidate for vet school. Also I know some of the vets that help decide who gets taken in so hopefully that can help me along as well. It's a long stretch to become a veterinarian but I believe that I can get there and make it through.

Thank you all. Yes he's still a baby. In reality he's about 8 months but they way registered horses work is that all registered horses turn 1 year at the beginning of the year. We just sent in his registration papers. Yep it's a colt. He's gained to his mother's size. When you look at the previous picture if you look close enough you can see he has some white spots on his butt. The Black Australorp chicken is of my rooster. My pullets won't stop moving since they now crowd inside and keep moving around. I'm surprised though that my egg production right now is 16-22 eggs out of 24 pullets. I've yet to add artificial light too. If this is how good they are now wonder how summer will be.
I figured. :) and wow, that's interesting, I think I heard of it for racehorses though but thought it was just for them. And ohhh okay. I wonder why? But aww wow that's awesome. And ohh okay, thought it could be a roo but wasn't sure. But.wow that's amazing! It's pretty warm here though, is it there? And. I hear Australorps are really good layers.

I figured.
smile.png
and wow, that's interesting, I think I heard of it for racehorses though but thought it was just for them. And ohhh okay. I wonder why? But aww wow that's awesome. And ohh okay, thought it could be a roo but wasn't sure. But.wow that's amazing! It's pretty warm here though, is it there? And. I hear Australorps are really good layers.

It's cold here and snowing. I'm not sure why they do the whole all registered horses turn a year older January 1st. Australorps are amazing layers.

It's cold here and snowing. I'm not sure why they do the whole all registered horses turn a year older January 1st. Australorps are amazing layers.

That sucks but I guess it's normal. We've been really warm lately. And yeah it's very weird though I guess it is easier especially for races and stuff. And that's awesome. :) hopefully mine are.

Back
Top Bottom