Farmer wants a wife

Quote:
Didn't know that....I just added the name as he is one of the names I associated with those types of movies.

He doesn't deserve a mention.

I just watched a few minutes online. Wow, missouri is beautiful!
big_smile.png

Amanda is one step closer. She is the one that he took to meet his parents... I predict Amanda and Brooke - final 2, Amanda wins in the end. She is the only one who actually got a KISS;)

I watched it last night for the first time. Those girls are so dumb, they make women look stupied! I sometimes wonder where they find these people to do these shows. The house they are staying in is so cute, the town also looks nice. Just wish they would have found some girls with some manners and class.

Quote:
I thought they were more polite than they'd been in past weeks. Amanda was clearly bonding with some kids at the fair, and all were sweet to Miss Donna the pie lady.

Quote:
ha ha ha that is just sad.....maybe I have blanked it out of my mind, but I don't remember coming across a girl that prissy. I feel sorry for the kids that get pampered into thinking that all they have to do is spend money. What kind of skills do they have? What can they say that they do really well that they can be proud of? Shopping? Looking Pretty? Whoo hoooooo. LOL

I totally agree! Well, yeh, I forgot about Miss Ashley's little drunkeness so no, she isn't really a fav of mine. I still think Amanda is 'sitting pretty' though
tongue.png
I do like Brooke though. But, I agree with vickig - I have a hard time visualizing ANY of them as a farmers wife though. That's a lot of work. Hard work. Can these girls really do that? Can they handle that?

Back
Top Bottom