FarmrGirl! I'm just down the road from you!

javajanie

Songster
9 Years
May 10, 2010
Southern MD
I've looked at your website before when looking for local ducks. Funny thing is, I remember looking at your house on homesdatabase when it was up for sale a few years ago. Such a cute house and a great location! (I swear I'm not a weird stalker, it's just not often you see red houses around these parts! So it kinda stuck in my brain.) Glad to know of another "duck" person around here.

OMG! A weird stalker on BYC knows where I live!! LOL!
lol.png

Rockin'! More duck folks
smile.png
Where are you? Pomfret? White Plains? La Plata?

Quote:

Actually I'm in Waldorf, near Cedarville State Park. We'd love to move closer to La Plata or farther south eventually and have a bit more land. I'd love to have more chickens and ducks. Now that I've had fresh eggs from my adoring chickens, I can't imagine not having backyard poultry. The ducks, well, they are just for my amusement.
smile.png

Quote:
I prefer my duck eggs over the chicken any day! They taste the same but the duck eggs are a bit richer and the yolk is nice and dark... mmmmmm! I do enjoy watching the ducks be funny tho! The chickens don't have quite the same personality
smile.png

Yeah, I only have 2 acres right now... I'd love to have a lot more property with a pond. I'm always keeping my eye out for 10+ acres in my area, then I can get more geese!

Back
Top Bottom