Farmyard Bizzaro- diary on a crazy farmyard's days (Geese and Chickens)

Wonderful that you found your calling in life so young, and you're so successful as well. Good thing's it's chickens! I'll be watching to see how this story unfolds. Keep up the good work.

Wonderful that you found your calling in life so young, and you're so successful as well. Good thing's it's chickens! I'll be watching to see how this story unfolds. Keep up the good work.
Thanks!!!!
hugs.gif

Well I hope you like rats as much as chicks. I had Guinea pigs that would clone themselves every month or so. I mean it. Fully furred, eyes open and running around the kennel over night. Rats do it a little slower. I named mine Houdini never could keep her in her cage. The cats were scared of her so no problems there. I love seeing all the crazy animal people here. I don't feel alone anymore. :lol:

UPDATE!!!

So, fowl pox has reched it's limit here and i have started to seperate the birds that have it!! It so serious and it look sore!!! So the grey striped one (Hvae to ask MPN something before i name it!!) has got both her eyes shut and cant see anything, thats why i give her yogurt so that she can just drink it...!! The other one has one eye open so it can see so i give it corn to eat!!When they heal they will go back to the flock!!

This is our rat littler!! First one so far!!

Very cute pics! And you have so much green lawn.
droolin.gif
My lawn is trying to turn into a desert.

I had a rat as a pet when I was at uni. They are ideal student pets, especially if you live away from home. They are very social, inexpensive to feed and easy to transport. I shared a house with four other girls and even the most girly one thought she was a sweetie. : ) I've never seen baby rats though. So sweet.

Well I hope you like rats as much as chicks. I had Guinea pigs that would clone themselves every month or so. I mean it. Fully furred, eyes open and running around the kennel over night. Rats do it a little slower. I named mine Houdini never could keep her in her cage. The cats were scared of her so no problems there. I love seeing all the crazy animal people here. I don't feel alone anymore.
lol.png
Yeah...rats are very slow....

Very cute pics! And you have so much green lawn.
droolin.gif
My lawn is trying to turn into a desert.

I had a rat as a pet when I was at uni. They are ideal student pets, especially if you live away from home. They are very social, inexpensive to feed and easy to transport. I shared a house with four other girls and even the most girly one thought she was a sweetie. : ) I've never seen baby rats though. So sweet.
Aww thanks!!! I really haven't been getting time latel;y to update this thread....

I you all don't mind I am not going to put a description to each pic!!!

So, everyone is great here!! There have been a few hawks but that is being sorted out!!

Sorry for all the pics!!

I like the pics of the chickens under the clothes line. It looks old timey. I have a app on my phone that puts everything into black and white. I should use that on my chicken pictures. Hi! Little rat babies!

Wow! Your chickens have it all - huge expanses of lawn, mountains of hay, plenty of dust bathing areas and a fantastic hot weather coop. It's a chicken paradise.
Love the funny close ups too.

I like the pics of the chickens under the clothes line. It looks old timey. I have a app on my phone that puts everything into black and white. I should use that on my chicken pictures. Hi! Little rat babies!
Hahaha..thanks!! I love rat babies!!

Wow! Your chickens have it all - huge expanses of lawn, mountains of hay, plenty of dust bathing areas and a fantastic hot weather coop. It's a chicken paradise.
Love the funny close ups too.
Yeah we have more than 2 000 acres...but our coop isn't that good!! It is just there to shelters the nesting boxes and covered place for the chickens to sleep...

Back
Top Bottom