Farmyard Mix Roo ID?

ANightPerson

Songster
7 Years
Oct 22, 2016
Massachusetts
IMG_20191014_135749.jpg

I bartered for this roo a few weeks back. He's beautiful, and he's quite literally the biggest rooster I've ever seen, and I've very excited to hatch some of his chicks out. I'm told he's the product of a bunch of different breeds in the same enclosure, and that they think his mother is a Polish hen. He's got a lot of interesting features, so I'm a bit curious as to what's actually in him. I don't know if it's two breeds or more, but does anyone have any ideas?

He's got feathered feet, pink shanks, a single comb, a crested head, shimmering white/bluish earlobes, white, brown, red, black, and blue feathering, and he's gigantic.

Also, thank you to everyone for the compliments! He is a very good roo. Hasn't put up a single fight with the previous rooster's cockerels, keeps the girls safe, and best of all, doesn't slice open my face when I walk by! (That's why the last rooster went into the stew... It's not the first time he scratched me, but it was the last straw. I still have a scar under my eye.)

Back
Top Bottom