Faverolles Thread

Quote:
Congratulations Guys
clap.gif
I hope to have many wonderful years with you guys, absorbing all of your knowledge
caf.gif

DITTO, Congratulations to a new beginning for the coming new year....AND Thank-you to those elected and those who have previously served and remain here to help us all. eliz:clap:clap:clap

Quote:
Congratulations Guys
clap.gif
I hope to have many wonderful years with you guys, absorbing all of your knowledge
caf.gif

DITTO, Congratulations to a new beginning for the coming new year....AND Thank-you to those elected and those who have previously served and remain here to help us all. eliz
clap.gif
:clap:clap

Just thought I'd post a few pics of my salmon bantam cockerel form this year that I kept...sorry the pics are bad, and his head is cut off in one, but at least it shows his color, etc. I didn't get toe pics, but they are really nice....he has little wattles, but the girls don't have any, so that shouldn't be a huge issue, does anyone else see anything that I am missing??

15879_2011salmonboy2.jpg
15879_2011salmon.jpg
15879_2011salmonboy.jpg

Last edited:
Nice Jeanine!! Hey all. I'm setting up a fundraiser table for the club at the Shawnee show december 10th weekend. Anyone who wants to donate something to be raffled please send it to me ASAP. PM or email me for address. Thanks so much in advance!!

Quote:
Congratulations Guys
clap.gif
caf.gif

DITTO, Congratulations to a new beginning for the coming new year....AND Thank-you to those elected and those who have previously served and remain here to help us all. eliz
clap.gif
:clap:clap

You are welcome, eliz

Congrats everyone - i am new to this breed but thank everyone for their hard work in the past and future in promoting this breed!
I have to say - thanks to Kassandra - i have the neatest blue rooster now. I opened their coop for the first time saturday to let them free range. Well i have a barn cat named buddy - who well thinks he is a chicken - he loves them and prefers to be with them more than people or other cats! Well i heard a big ruckus - freaked out - ran to their coop. There Stands Buddy ( fluffed up and hissing ) and Stetson( blue rooster) right in the doorway of the coop with a tom cat i have never seen before three feet from the door of the coop....hens huddled back in th e corner of the coop -. Minute i got there both buddy and stetson ran after the cat chasing him off the property and strutted back togetther. I swear id they could have high fived each other they would have! LOVED it

Quote:
Ha. Love it!! I can hear the commentary now.
Stetson - "dude did you see his face when I flapped my wings"
Buddy - "yeah. It was hilarious"
Stetson - " no kidding I just knew I was a gonner but that scaredy cat took off"
Buddy - "hey I resemble that!!"

Glad you are pleased with him!!

Last edited:
He is funny - not much phases him - bit of a crower lol but not bad - guess i got so used to my rocks and cochins who crow maybe once or twice a day max? But he is awesome
And fyi i had to literally pick Buddy up out of their coop and run when i shut the door later! He was stretched out sleeping with the hen you gave me sort of nuzzled near him! LOL She is FASCINATED with him!

Back
Top Bottom