feathers

I think $5/pair is almost too low! If you are using nice sterling silver you should charge a bit more, IMO.

I make jewelry with sterling silver, handmade glass, semi precious stones and guitar pics.

I make my own ear wires with sterling silver and sell my earrings for $15-$20/pr, even that is much lower than some of the ones I see at craft fairs. I've had other vendors tell me to raise my prices to $25-35/pr. Of course that can vary depending on your location and market. I do it mostly for myself and some extra $ around the holidays, I sell mostly to family and friends for gifts.

I am thinking I'll start making some cool earrings with just regular feathers for myself, my pullets are dropping cute feathers all the time!

I design and sell jewelry on Ebay, through my online store, and through local department stores/boutiques that carry my line. Crystal Gardens

I also donate 5 for every one that I sell to the cancer center that my mother and I get our treatments at. The women there love the feathers and the men love to be able to bring something home to their wives to lighten the gloomy mood

Peacock feathers are my poodle Ida Clair's signature embellishment. She also wears a peacock collar from Lupine.

I love poodles! We have a miniature poodle/maltese. It is great having a dog that does not shed all over the house.

I really love the standard poodles too but we just have small poodles as lap dogs.

So I guess your poodle is a show dog?

She isn't a show dog. She is actually a rescue dog. We are entered in her first obedience trial this weekend in Tulsa. She LOVES training but is a submissive wetter so we might be disqualified when the judge reaches down to touch her.

Hello All,
Do any of you know where I can get white rooster feathers?
I need these in particular, ideally tail feathers. I am in the Los Angeles area, and need these for creative/ceremonial purposes.
Would so appreciate any leads.
My thanks!
AbbeAbbe

Hello All,
Do any of you know where I can get white rooster feathers?
I need these in particular, ideally tail feathers. I am in the Los Angeles area, and need these for creative/ceremonial purposes.
Would so appreciate any leads.
My thanks!
AbbeAbbe

Do you have a picture of the feathers you need? Are you looking for naturally shed/cruelty free feathers or doesn't that matter so much? I need a bit more info and then I may be able to steer you in the right direction.

Hi Dylans Mom. Thanks for responding. Yes, I would like naturally shed/cruelty free feathers.
Let me find some photos, and I'll post them in a follow up response.
Thank you for your sleuthing and help!

Best, AbbeAbbe

Back
Top Bottom