Febuary hatch a long

With the temp being 99° it could cause the babies to develop a little bit slower thus the fluid. The embryos could be at day 18 when you think they should be at day 21 so my suggestion is to leave them be and wait and in four or five days candle again if no babies. Will keep my fingers and toes crossed that you get a couple of fuzzy butts

Ok Thanks I am hoping for some fuzzy butts as well next hatches going to raise the temp to 101

I just got 15 BCM hatching eggs in the mail today, and now they are in the incubator along with some Silkie eggs from my hens and a couple of Polish eggs that might or might not be fertile. So far I have hatched out 7 Silkies from my eggs; this is my first time ordering and trying to hatch shipped eggs.
I have a still egg incubator without an automatic turner. Once I find a job I want to get a better one!

I just got 15 BCM hatching eggs in the mail today, and now they are in the incubator along with some Silkie eggs from my hens and a couple of Polish eggs that might or might not be fertile. So far I have hatched out 7 Silkies from my eggs; this is my first time ordering and trying to hatch shipped eggs.
I have a still egg incubator without an automatic turner. Once I find a job I want to get a better one!
hi, i am somewhat new to hatching, my first "hatchday" is tomorrow, sooo hoping for some results, I have one lone egg that made it to the end! ANYHOW! :) just wondering for when getting more eggs is it ok to start them on different dates if from different sources, or how do I lockdown on day 18 then? and will it affect the others that are a few days off? I totally need a second incubator, this is getting to be an obsession.... LOL Thank you for any info!!!
jumpy.gif

KV silkies there's a chance you could drown the eggs started later during lockdowns increased humidity needs
ok, mental note, will never try that, that would be horrible!
hit.gif
didn't think you could do it, but figured worth a shot! guess I will have to save up for another incubator. thank you for the info!!!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom