Feed Conspiracy

Oh, but folks HAVE claimed that.
Oh, whoops, I missed that! My bad.
Would be a wonderful, useful thing if it were possible, available and cheap enough to add free to tons of feed wholesale and free like that, though. Imagine if you could get hold of something like that for your poor egg-bound chicken to stop her from ovulating for a couple of weeks. Or a hen that's prolapsed! Or how about a hen with a broken egg inside ... the needs are great and nearly endless. Why, everyone should have a bucketful of this marvelous, magical elixer or powder in their first-aid kit! Sadly, though, I don't believe it exists. If it did, somebody would be charging us a wing and a thigh for it ...

Oh, whoops, I missed that! My bad.
Would be a wonderful, useful thing if it were possible, available and cheap enough to add free to tons of feed wholesale and free like that, though. Imagine if you could get hold of something like that for your poor egg-bound chicken to stop her from ovulating for a couple of weeks. Or a hen that's prolapsed! Or how about a hen with a broken egg inside ... the needs are great and nearly endless. Why, everyone should have a bucketful of this marvelous, magical elixer or powder in their first-aid kit! Sadly, though, I don't believe it exists. If it did, somebody would be charging us a wing and a thigh for it ...
I would LOVE if that were available! I have a duck who I have to get implants for because she lays internally. $600 every 6 months. And I have a pullet who has a hard time passing eggs because of a skeletal deformity. Too bad feeding my birds the feeds in question hasn't stopped any of them from laying. That would be an easier fix than all these vet bills.

It'd help zoos, too. My vet is also a vet for a zoo in the valley, and she has to give hormones to the rare birds there.

I hope someone figures it out soon!

Everyone at the local feed store is buying goat feed and adding black oil sunflower seeds and are saying they are getting eggs, looks like this is just another government slag that is trying to make you doubt what others are telling you. It’s funny how they try to convince you with numbers but you talk to actual people and it works. Please Government get off our forums!!!!
Logged in to this ^^^.

Three whole posts.

No, I don't feel the need to defend myself from these claims. Yes, I think the posters popping up out of nowhere, with no significant prior post history, appearing solely to continue the feed nonsense are suggestive of a wholy different conspiracy (or merely a social mob of the ignorant).

Congrats BsDaSheiza! Have you given any though to who you are helping profit by continuing this effort at market manipulation?

Everyone at the local feed store is buying goat feed and adding black oil sunflower seeds and are saying they are getting eggs, looks like this is just another government slag that is trying to make you doubt what others are telling you. It’s funny how they try to convince you with numbers but you talk to actual people and it works. Please Government get off our forums!!!!
Everyone is getting eggs because of the increased daylight hours. Over the past month I went from getting 1-2 eggs a day from my chickens to an average of a dozen a day. I went from 1-2 eggs a day to 5-6 a day from my ducks. No feed changes.

Oh nooooooo logic! Don't be bringing that nonsense
*Sigh* I must be just another government bot then.
The Wave Dancing GIF

Ah yes, I been a government worker since I was eleven years old :caf enjoy slowly tormenting your birds and potentially killing them.

Back
Top Bottom