Feed store bantam breed?

Oh yay! Yes I raised golden neck D’Uccles for a few years but got mean roosters. Fingers crossed this is a pullet. I settled on salmon Faverolle bantams. And I have blue wheaten americauna bantams. But I can’t keep myself away from the feed store chicks. I think it’s the allure of the unknown hahhha!
I raise Millie Fleur D’Uccles, my project Brown red mottled D’Uccles, porcelain D’Uccles and I’m creating silkied duccles. Love the breeed but my Millie Fleur and porcelain boys are mean.
I also love feed store bantams! Never know what breeds your gonna find until you get to the bin.

I raise Millie Fleur D’Uccles, my project Brown red mottled D’Uccles, porcelain D’Uccles and I’m creating silkied duccles. Love the breeed but my Millie Fleur and porcelain boys are mean.
I also love feed store bantams! Never know what breeds your gonna find until you get to the bin.
I think that’s why I enjoy getting straight run bantams. I like to guess and sit and wait to see if they are hens or roos. It’s a sick pleasure 🤣

I also love feed store bantams! Never know what breeds you’re gonna find until you get to the bin.
Also I agreed. My golden neck roos always flogged my kids. So I won’t keep any roos. 🤣

Back
Top Bottom