Fermenting Feed for Meat Birds

My teen son has missed a month of school due to bronchitis & now I have a bug. It laid me flat for a whole day. Good thing it was the weekend & hubby could help. Definitely everybody here will be getting flu shots when well again. I can't afford to be that sick again! I know it's not a guarantee but I'll take all the help I can get. :D

I got Mayfield Whole Milk Buttermilk, which contains milk, live cultures, and salt......I just poured some in the water......I didn't measure. I mentioned Mayfield to you because I see you live in TN too.
smile.png
I think in the summer it wouldn't take much, but as the weather cools, it might take more to get things going promptly.
Great, thanks!

I did for the first 2 yrs post heart surgery for my baby girl. And if I'm going to be visiting Margaret, maybe I should again... I wouldn't bother just for me.
:)

The rule here is if you haven't had a flu shot, and you feel even the tiniest bit ill, please stay away. My partner chooses not to get a flu shot, and he lives with us. When he's sick he stays in the back room. This system has worked pretty well so far. Knock on wood.

Or worse.

Ya. That. But I don't like to think about it.
He's got diabetes, which caused the strokes, which caused the dementia. He doesn't look too bad, and he can still handle most of his ADLs. Just not the cooking, shopping, bills, driving, his own meds, schedules, housekeeping or home maintenance tasks. And he gets confused and upset easily. But, y'know... other than that, he's fine.

Back
Top Bottom