Fight of the Foxes RP

~The blood of Frost's victim spread out on the snow(?) like a glorious sunset banished from the sky. Frost let its pitiful carcass fall from her jaws and she daintily padded over to her evil love. She licked him on the cheek, tasting with crazed pleasure the spilt blood of the dead Artics. The immense desire to never cease killing danced in her black gaze. "Well done, my terrible devil," she yipped slowly, wishing that she could somehow keep reliving the single moment when one's victim came to the inevitable conclusion:
It was being murdered.
By a Midnight.~
Obsidian licked her back, tasting the blood she had stolen from the victim mixed with his. How beautifully deadly she was, how perfect of a killer she was. He growled "One day, there will only be Midnights, and you and I will rule together, with no bounds."

~Frost ran her calculating eyes along his body- a perfectly uniform apparatus created to kill with utter, feared precision.
Frost let out a blissful growl. "We shall reign," she echoed, her gaze sweeping across the vast territories of the two Tribes that would soon all belong to them.
Her eyes, black pools devoid of pity, seemed to seal this fate.
"Us," she murmured, her voice escalating into a cackle of pure malevolence.
The cackle was death.
And Death knew no bounds.~

Obsidian growled contently and nipped her ear once again, and repeated "Us. No one shall rule over us, all shall listen to us after we wipe out the forest of the abominations in the other tribes.

~Frost's lips pursed in a smirk of utter hatred. "Weaklings. Cat-hearts. Utter stupidy. Anathemas. Destestations. Obscenities to the name of foxes!" Her black eyes flamed with despicability. "Shall I go on?"~

~Frost's lips pursed in a smirk of utter hatred. "Weaklings. Cat-hearts. Utter stupidy. Anathemas. Destestations. Obscenities to the name of foxes!" Her black eyes flamed with despicability. "Shall I go on?"~
Obsidian grinned maliciously, and whispered "No need. They will find out what disposable carcasses they are too late: when you and I sink our fangs into their cold, lifeless, bodies, and feast on their blood."

Last edited:
Sage snarled, leaping into the air and bowling a rabbit over and killed it, Her eyes flaming,"You stand no chance!"she howled.
(OK so instead of Sage's personality being what I said, I NTPIO(Need to play it out)k?)

Back
Top Bottom