Fight of the Foxes RP

~Frost's blood-adorned teeth twitched into a slow grin. "I'm amazing- you know how I get when I kill," she snarled cooly, affectionately nipping his ear. "And how is my malevolent demon today?"~
Obsidian growled "Ready to control the rest of these miserable tribes, to spill their blood." He nipped her ear affectionately back. He sighed "You're terrible, and I love you for it."

~Frost's blood-adorned teeth twitched into a slow grin. "I'm amazing- you know how I get when I kill," she snarled cooly, affectionately nipping his ear. "And how is my malevolent demon today?"~
Obsidian growled "Ready to control the rest of these miserable tribes, to spill their blood." He nipped her ear affectionately back. He sighed "You're terrible, and I love you for it."

~Frost's black eyes, always devoid of emotion except for these fleeting moments, literally flashed with burning blood lust. "Kill," she repeated, her magnificent tail playfully flicking him on the cheek. "The weaklings must DIE, my guile reaper!"~

Last edited:
~Frost's black eyes, always devoid of emotion except for these fleeting moments, literally flashed with burning blood lust. "Kill," she repeated, her magnificent tail playfully flicking him on the cheek. "The weaklings must DIE, my guile reaper!"~
Obsidian offered "How would my demon like it if you and me were to go on a little killing spree against those white abominations in the Arctic Tribe. His eyes stared into hers, both needing bloodshed.

Back
Top Bottom