find out what breeds make up your furry fido here

1st one has lab in him the 2nd mountain dog posible lab in him to
wink.png
First one...lab was the easy part. What about the rest of him? And the second....wrong on both counts. Try again.

do you have a picture of Lucy standing up and Jade has german shepherd in her some were in the line

Why is it that people see a fawn colored dog with a black mask and think it is a German Shepherd? Shepherds don't even come in that color.
idunno.gif

Incidentally, this is not a German Shepherd (though it bears a strong resemblance to Jade) :

and not to mention the faint black line going down her spine
Are you saying she has a nose, and a tail, and so does a Shepherd, therefore they are the same breed?
idunno.gif

The Malinois is supposed to have black ticking all over its coat, it isn't meant to be a clear, pure fawn with no dark hairs anywhere else on its body besides the muzzle. If your marks on the pictures are supposed to indicate markings on the coat, you can see the same markings on the Malinois in the pic I posted. But forget the markings for a minute - look at the texture of the coat. It is a shade shorter and harder on the Malinois than it is on the Shepherd, and that is also true of Jade. The Malinois is supposed to be square and level in conformation; the Shepherd has a slightly uphill build (that's not just posing, they really stand and move like that). Look at Jade's back - if anything, her hips appear higher than her shoulders, rather than the other way around.

Here's a light one (but notice the dark tail and shading on the body):

This one is much darker, so dark you can barely see the facial markings:

Are you saying she has a nose, and a tail, and so does a Shepherd, therefore they are the same breed?
idunno.gif

The Malinois is supposed to have black ticking all over its coat, it isn't meant to be a clear, pure fawn with no dark hairs anywhere else on its body besides the muzzle. If your marks on the pictures are supposed to indicate markings on the coat, you can see the same markings on the Malinois in the pic I posted. But forget the markings for a minute - look at the texture of the coat. It is a shade shorter and harder on the Malinois than it is on the Shepherd, and that is also true of Jade. The Malinois is supposed to be square and level in conformation; the Shepherd has a slightly uphill build (that's not just posing, they really stand and move like that). Look at Jade's back - if anything, her hips appear higher than her shoulders, rather than the other way around.

Here's a light one (but notice the dark tail and shading on the body):

This one is much darker, so dark you can barely see the facial markings:

as i said i'm not always right but close Belgian Malinios is closely related to the German Shepherd

Back
Top Bottom