find out what breeds make up your furry fido here

i never thought about heeler being in them. kind of surprising someone saw that. i really dont know what any of them are. i just know that ears mom has some sort of shepherd or malamute in them because her moms dad is a local stray that got blacky pregnant and he is a big tan looking malamute mix dog. ears got her ears from her mom.

everyone is fixed now. the island has a big stray problem.

i never thought about heeler being in them. kind of surprising someone saw that. i really dont know what any of them are. i just know that ears mom has some sort of shepherd or malamute in them because her moms dad is a local stray that got blacky pregnant and he is a big tan looking malamute mix dog. ears got her ears from her mom.

everyone is fixed now. the island has a big stray problem.

Yeah, the more breeds are in the dog the more difficult it is to figure out the breeds, but there is no doubt that Blacky is part Heeler. She may be as much as half.
May I where about you're from? I'm originally from Hawaii.

Here is a full Heeler.
http://www.bkblueheelers.com/resources/2012-09-26 001 2012-09-26 021.JPG

Her color, markings, face shape and body type all match. The one thing that really stands out to me is her color pattern. I'm thinking that they way a heeler got to the Island is this.... someone probably brought their dog to Puerto Rico from America and it bred with a local stray. Blacky is probably one of the puppies from that mixing. Blacky is a very pretty girl.

Back
Top Bottom