Finish this sentence: "You know you're addicted to chickens when..."

"When you have no problem picking at a pasty butt with your bare hands, but have to suppress gagging when there is some piece of food floating in your dish water(it's a weird phobia of mine)"

O. M. G!

That is totally me
lau.gif

I hate it when you put your hand down under the water and god knows what is in there floating and brushing your hand as you dig the silverware from around the drain!
gig.gif

But I'll pick that crusty butt, or pick up eggs covered in yolk from a broken one with no problem.
th.gif

oh for real, I'm constantly flicking the woodchip bedding out of the water dish....
big_smile.png

"When you have no problem picking at a pasty butt with your bare hands, but have to suppress gagging when there is some piece of food floating in your dish water(it's a weird phobia of mine)"

O. M. G!

That is totally me
lau.gif

I hate it when you put your hand down under the water and god knows what is in there floating and brushing your hand as you dig the silverware from around the drain!
gig.gif

But I'll pick that crusty butt, or pick up eggs covered in yolk from a broken one with no problem.
th.gif

your at a hairdressers and you are chatting about chickens and people are giving you strange looks
lau.gif
as i found out today

when you've dropped all your other hobbies because of your chicken obsession.

when every Monday your co-workers ask how many chickens you got over the weekend, because they know you get more every weekend!

When you find shavings in your hair, bed, bathroom, couch and laundry and don't care!
wink.png

When you smell your chickens feathers and say, "Smelling pretty fresh today, Penny!"
When you say, "Someones pecking at the back door, let her in!"

When you feed the chicken through the sliding porch door bread by hand as he crows on the railing. :frow

You know you are addicted to chickens when..... You go outside 50 times a day just because your afraid something could have happened within the 5 minutes you've been gone.

Back
Top Bottom