Finished my first attempt at wool rug hooking! Pics of course...

Chick named Lola

Songster
9 Years
Aug 15, 2010
Maryland

They look funny around the edges because I folded the fabric under for the pic. Now they look silly...oh well you get the idea anyway. It was very easy and fun to do. I have a pillow kit on the way and expect it any day now. It's addicting...every day I look on my porch for that brown box of fun to arrive. Every day.

Yes they even came with the tool and all the strips you need. All I needed to buy was a needle point circle thingy. These are only like 6x6 and 6x8 so I'm not sure what to do with them. I am waiting for the new full pillow kit to come in the mail with the frame to hold it while I work. So excited to get that new toy!

Lovely work! I have done this with yarn instead of wool strips. Its amazing the difference that can make. Mine were a bit larger. After I made them I wasnt sure what to do with them either. My mom was by not too long ago( I had made them a few years ago) and she said that they should be pillows, so she took them back home with her. LOL, wonder if she will get them made into pillows any faster than I decided what to do with them?

Back
Top Bottom