First Annual Cinco de Mayo Turkey Hatchathon- Join us! Set Day: Easter

Yay!!! I have eggs coming.

ya.gif

Thanks,
Deb

I'm still going to be looking for eggs, shipped if necessary, but my preference would be within a few hours drive of the Sacramento area.

If anyone has any, please let me know. I'm not too particular about breeds since this is my first turkey hatch. Although I'd rather have something pretty to look at.

Thanks,
Deb
"Ditto," said the person hoping to be mistaken as Deb's twin... since every thing she said is exactly the same!

That's pretty funny, since you are constantly telling people you are not in Stockton, CA. Somerset, CA is 20 minutes down the road from me, Stockton, CA is another half hour beyond that.

smile.png

Deb

I know, huh! I just know she lives in CA after reading her posts for the past couple of years.
thumbsup.gif

Next setting of eggs in the incubator will be ducks according to my better half !!!
woot.gif

Sounds to me as though you'll be able to set again!!!

Jessshan, that is a fabulous looking hatcher. I always wondered if one couldn't foil the bulbs to keep it from blinding the poor things at hatch?

I want to so bad! I had a turkey my first year raising chickens and Tom was the coolest pet you'd ever eat.....uh I mean meat....meet! The DW doesn't want another turkey cuz it's like having another dog pooping in your yard. BUT THEY ARE SO COOL! Are turkey eggs much bigger than chicken eggs? Maybe I could get some and claim they are Jersey Giants? I'm gonna keep working on it. What happens if I have late hatchers from the easter day hatch?

I want to so bad! I had a turkey my first year raising chickens and Tom was the coolest pet you'd ever eat.....uh I mean meat....meet! The DW doesn't want another turkey cuz it's like having another dog pooping in your yard. BUT THEY ARE SO COOL! Are turkey eggs much bigger than chicken eggs? Maybe I could get some and claim they are Jersey Giants? I'm gonna keep working on it. What happens if I have late hatchers from the easter day hatch?

My turkey eggs are about the size of jumbo chicken eggs, but they are speckled. My Tom keeps the gander from attacking my daughter! Tom likes her better, Gander likes me better. (And he only tries to attack her when Goosie is on the nest.)

Back
Top Bottom