First Hatch of the Year and My First Hatch...EEK!

I did not get notification of this tag
rant.gif

Following along now..

Thanks, @chickens really

@RavynFallen , I don't have a lockdown, per see, because I'm still going into the incubator to turn younger eggs.

Okay, one not so nice picture, one adorable picture. You can, of course, click to expand the smaller picture.

I'm carefully watching Number 3 in the incubator, and she's almost out. Still peeping, still trying so I'm letting her work on it. She looks a little darker in colour than her siblings, but that may be because she's still in the egg and goo.

Thanks, @chickens really

@RavynFallen , I don't have a lockdown, per see, because I'm still going into the incubator to turn younger eggs.

Okay, one not so nice picture, one adorable picture. You can, of course, click to expand the smaller picture.

I'm carefully watching Number 3 in the incubator, and she's almost out. Still peeping, still trying so I'm letting her work on it. She looks a little darker in colour than her siblings, but that may be because she's still in the egg and goo.
Those ducklings are adorable.. Rooting for #3!!!

Thanks, @chickens really @RavynFallen , I don't have a lockdown, per see, because I'm still going into the incubator to turn younger eggs. Okay, one not so nice picture, one adorable picture. You can, of course, click to expand the smaller picture. I'm carefully watching Number 3 in the incubator, and she's almost out. Still peeping, still trying so I'm letting her work on it. She looks a little darker in colour than her siblings, but that may be because she's still in the egg and goo.
Is that towel in the bator with the eggs on it? Wet?

@RavynFallen the towel is outside the bator with the two that didn't make it. I haven't put in any towels/paper towels.

@RavynFallen
 the towel is outside the bator with the two that didn't make it. I haven't put in any towels/paper towels. 

Ok, I was just checking... many do that but it actually chills them inside the egg more than it helps... sorry for the losses, but good job on the 2 so far!

Three is out and feisty as anything. I'm surprised she has any energy after taking 2 days to hatch :p

Yay ducks
yesss.gif
...only 50 more eggs in the incubator.

@RavynFallen you wouldn't know it going off the first duck out. He made such quick work of it. Two is 10 hours younger, and three is 28 hours younger. And they all pipped around the same time! Cute little fluff balls. I'll have to post more pictures.

Still confusing with the other two pipping and not making it. It just doesn't make sense to me yet. I think if they had never pipped, it would be less of a hurdle to get over because I feel like their little beaks were out, I could have saved them. We'll see what happens with the next round.

Back
Top Bottom