First quilt block swap 2016

I have brown on my mind but I will dig through to see what strikes me. I love brown with creme and blue.

Last edited:
We're going for super scrappy stash busting.... ? Right? Im thinking some of the'uglies' 'look Fabulous in quilts like this, as they're cut small and surrounded with friends
smile.png

So much for clearing out my garage... im going stash wrangling
I don't know. I am not sure how scrappy and manly is an uglies fabrics quilt. Some how it doesn't sound so appealing any more. I am probably to out spoken here but my enthusiasm made a big dive.
sad.png

keepmumsane I sighed a sigh of relief. Yes, it is a great opportunity to use attractive left over manly scrap fabric. For a moment there I had a bad vision of Halloween prints and screaming colors. Sometimes people have ugly fabrics swaps like that but I sure hope this is not it.
roll.png
I have enough of those at home already.

Count me in if I can join from Canada?
I sure hope so. It is all up to the swap leader on how to go about it. Like mentioned by keepmumsane you might need to get your blocks out earlier in order to get the blocks in but these swaps tend to run long so I think it can be done.

Count me in if I can join from Canada?
Welcome to the family we would love to have you!!!! Please read the first post for the block requirements and for the postage question that will come up later,what it costs to send the blocks to me is what you put for postage, you can put stamps or american dollars, and when your ready PM me for my address!!!
welcome-byc.gif

Back
Top Bottom