First quilt block swap 2016

ok my fellow swappers, I need someone to remember to remind me to put in the next freebie when I send the blocks back to you, it is paper piecing.

Anyone else making 25 blocks instead of 24 so you can do a 60 in. x 60 in. quilt? These blocks whip up fast and are fun to do. I have ten more blocks to go. I got some quilting in today as one of my DDs has been cooking.
droolin.gif
How come food tastes so much better if you're not the one that has to cook it all. I might just regain all the weight I lost this year.
hu.gif
Next week is the New Years party. Oh no! More food.
love.gif

Oooo well done anna! Still sorting fabric, and christmas obligations... hoping to achieve cold meat and salad soon and so be off kitchen duties too ;)
5x5 is a great idea!

I have my 24 (or 25, I accidentally made too many) blocks.

What next? Do I mail them to somebody?
Wow you ladies are fast!!! wonderful, you mail them to me, in a SASE or put stamps in or on your return envelope, what ever it costs to mail to me is what you put in postage and don't forget to include your screen name.

Hope you don't mind ladies but I'm not doing this swap. I shall still be here though, subscribed to this thread so I can see how everyone is getting on. I had a lovely Christmas and I hope you all did too.

Sign me up please
got you down!!

Hope you don't mind ladies but I'm not doing this swap. I shall still be here though, subscribed to this thread so I can see how everyone is getting on. I had a lovely Christmas and I hope you all did too.
Good thing we love you, start thinking of blocks to do for the following swap, maybe we could try a new technique, just a thought, I do have an easy block in mind. I get the "Block" magazine from missouri quilt co. the one Jenny Doan is at and she has a really nice looking block that looks really hard but so easy!!!! It's call "Jack and Jill" but it only makes a 5" block, but I'm sure someone could figure out how to make it bigger, I personally have not though that far ahead.

got you down!!

Good thing we love you, start thinking of blocks to do for the following swap, maybe we could try a new technique, just a thought, I do have an easy block in mind. I get the "Block" magazine from missouri quilt co. the one Jenny Doan is at and she has a really nice looking block that looks really hard but so easy!!!! It's call "Jack and Jill" but it only makes a 5" block, but I'm sure someone could figure out how to make it bigger, I personally have not though that far ahead.
That is cute! I personally like the size they are at. It makes two blocks at once and it is super easy. Well some food for thought. what fabrics did you see this in?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom