First quilt block swap 2016

Ok katsdar, I'm in! I really was going to sit this one out, but I love that this quilt looks fairly easy. Some already have theirs finished, so hopefully I can get them done quickly.
hmm.png
Really, the easier I think projects are, the harder they turn out to be for me!
tongue.png

I'm really sorry to hear of all the bad weather some have been experiencing!! We've had some rain and flooding, but not near the extent that some of you have reported. We have had really warm weather here up until about a week ago, more or less. Had our first snow a couple of days ago, only an inch, and it mostly melted off by mid day. Warm temps in the 50's here this weekend, but rain with it. Then next week, highs in 20's and low 30's, with snow showers. So far we have had a relatively mild late fall, early winter. Hopefully it stays this way, but probably not! Someone once told me that southern Ohio is the only place where you can get a sunburn and frostbite in the same day!!!
lau.gif
They are so right!

It seems like everyone had a blessed Christmas! I did also! It was the newest addition to our family's first Christmas. He is almost 10 months old, so he wasn't too impressed!!! But it was still a joy to watch him play with the boxes and torn wrapping paper!!
lol.png

Ok katsdar, I'm in! I really was going to sit this one out, but I love that this quilt looks fairly easy. Some already have theirs finished, so hopefully I can get them done quickly.
hmm.png
Really, the easier I think projects are, the harder they turn out to be for me!
tongue.png

I'm really sorry to hear of all the bad weather some have been experiencing!! We've had some rain and flooding, but not near the extent that some of you have reported. We have had really warm weather here up until about a week ago, more or less. Had our first snow a couple of days ago, only an inch, and it mostly melted off by mid day. Warm temps in the 50's here this weekend, but rain with it. Then next week, highs in 20's and low 30's, with snow showers. So far we have had a relatively mild late fall, early winter. Hopefully it stays this way, but probably not! Someone once told me that southern Ohio is the only place where you can get a sunburn and frostbite in the same day!!!
lau.gif
They are so right!

It seems like everyone had a blessed Christmas! I did also! It was the newest addition to our family's first Christmas. He is almost 10 months old, so he wasn't too impressed!!! But it was still a joy to watch him play with the boxes and torn wrapping paper!!
lol.png
glad you're joining us!!!! I have you down

we could do different color scheme, I was really interested in the block pattern, but these colors would be really pretty, I think as long as it is not brights. keep to the more earthy tones like in the tutorial.

Let me tease everyone a little bit, Jenny from Missouri Quilt Company is coming to my town on August 20th for a trunk show, the day after my Birthday! Lucky me!

Back
Top Bottom