First quilt block swap 2016

Oh my!! Just watched the videos! I think I may have found my thing in quilting! I loved both of those quilts and especially the ease of the cutting. Now that is what I call easy! And the precision of the precut fabric!
clap.gif
Don't worry about DH! He is used to my whims!!!
gig.gif
He's a gem!! I'm going to go look up the book! I have Amazon gift cards!!!
ya.gif
I wish we lived closer! It would be fun to get together! I could learn a lot from all of you! A quilting weekend or a week!! Oooo!
I have the large L shaped template for the kansas troubles, that would be wonderful a quilting week, maybe a quilting getaway, someone on here needs to win the lottery lol

I have a Pfaff 18.8 and frame just bought mine last fall and still playing with it. Now as for the embroidery machine got that one last summer to do a custom memory quilt good thing hubby didn't see the bill for that one
wink.png

Hopefully my choices are okay. I have 3 different. I have about 14 or 16 blocks done but now I have to motivate again after stopping to quilt a table runner for someone. Expecting a foot or so of snow, so it seems it would be a great time to get back to it.

I have the large L shaped template for the kansas troubles, that would be wonderful a quilting week, maybe a quilting getaway, someone on here needs to win the lottery lol
Me too! LOL I have both the large and smaller ruler but I do not think I have the book. I figured I could wing it based on the video. So are we all going to Georgia or is everyone coming to California? Oh who was the one that won the lottery and is buying tickets?

Hopefully my choices are okay. I have 3 different. I have about 14 or 16 blocks done but now I have to motivate again after stopping to quilt a table runner for someone. Expecting a foot or so of snow, so it seems it would be a great time to get back to it.

Looks good to me! I did not even think O fabric with a realistic print. Very cute deer fabric.

I have a Pfaff 18.8 and frame just bought mine last fall and still playing with it. Now as for the embroidery machine got that one last summer to do a custom memory quilt good thing hubby didn't see the bill for that one
wink.png
Is the Pfaff a quilting machine? I've looked at embroidery machines, but afraid I wouldn't use it enough to justify the cost!

I think it looks very nice! I like the deer print! Makes an interesting background. One of mine has a small pattern to it, but it looks solid from a distance. The other 2 I'm using has a pattern you can see. When I get them made, I will post a pic. Or maybe post a pic of a sample of each.

Me too! LOL I have both the large and smaller ruler but I do not think I have the book. I figured I could wing it based on the video. So are we all going to Georgia or is everyone coming to California? Oh who was the one that won the lottery and is buying tickets?
I purchased the book and the large ruler. Hey! I'm up for either place! Some where warm! But it wasn't me that won the lottery!
tongue.png

We are to get 4-6" of snow today! BBRRR! Although it is going to warm up to a balmy 26 here today!!
lol.png

Those about 40-50 miles south of us, are to get up to 10" or more, so it could be worse!
I want to come to your road to California!!! Looks like such fun! I'm getting cabin fever for something interesting and fun to do! Our wedding anniversary is coming in a couple of weeks. Hmm! wonder if I can talk DH into a trip somewhere warm, and maybe something like your event? Does anyone know of a fun place, (warm
smile.png
) to go?
Anna6~are you taking any of the classes? They look so interesting and fun!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom