First quilt block swap 2016

So where are we on this swap? Who is getting ready to mail, still some time left just checking to see if we are still on target for the 15th, need more time let me know,
Did the date change? The first page says Feb 29th. I can have mine done by the 15th. I've just been taking my time, doing a few blocks at one sitting. I have 10 finished. I will hit it hard this week.

I should have my blocks in the mail tomorrow. Can't wait to get them back; this is going to be a great quilt. I haven't been sewing much lately so maybe I'll be inspired again. I'm doing the Leah Day free motion quilting block a month but still on January.

I would like everyone to meet Donald.

he has his bad comb over, lol
Very handsome!
lol.png
I'm not a big fan of comb overs, but his kinda "crows" on ya!
gig.gif

I should have my blocks in the mail tomorrow. Can't wait to get them back; this is going to be a great quilt. I haven't been sewing much lately so maybe I'll be inspired again. I'm doing the Leah Day free motion quilting block a month but still on January.
I have been working on my Lucy Boston block seems like a life time, was hoping to have one done, well I just have to sew it together, all the cutting etc is done, but still 4 blocks behind

Phew just about had a heart attack. My stash was very small so been buying bits as I go. Aiming to be done in time
Sorry, yeah I'm sure I did that to a couple of us on here.

Well it snowed and I lost my train of thought and forgot my blocks. Will have them in the mail hopefully Friday. We're planning a florida trip and warm air is all I can think about niw, lol

Back
Top Bottom