First quilt block swap 2016

Well it snowed and I lost my train of thought and forgot my blocks. Will have them in the mail hopefully Friday. We're planning a florida trip and warm air is all I can think about niw, lol
We got 5 inches of snow. It is 10 degrees here this morning! Last week it was in the 50's and 60's! Not to get up into the 30's until Monday or Tuesday. Can I hop in your car trunk and go with you!!!??? This has been a weird winter. It is either springlike or very wintery!! Not to much in between.
Where are you located?

Last edited:
We got 5 inches of snow. It is 10 degrees here this morning! Last week it was in the 50's and 60's! Not to get up into the 30's until Monday or Tuesday. Can I hop in your car trunk and go with you!!!??? This has been a weird winter. It is either springlike or very wintery!! Not to much in between.
Where are you located?
Yes it has been a weird winter, will be glad when it is over!!!

No kidding!!! We've had too many teasers of warm weather, so when it gets cold, it's a real bummer!!
smile.png
Have you made it to Hancock's yet?How fun!!!

No kidding!!! We've had too many teasers of warm weather, so when it gets cold, it's a real bummer!!
smile.png
Have you made it to Hancock's yet?How fun!!!
no waiting on liquidation to start, that's bad, but I did shop there some before this so I guess it ok lol

I am planing on getting as much batting as I can!!! course I need some fabric, lol

Our weather rollercoaster is going to be on the roll again next week. Today we are to have a high of 17 degrees, with low tonight of 2!!! Tomorrow in the mid twenties with 1-3 " of snow on Monday!! But by the end of next week it is supposed to be in the mid to upper 50's!!! I hope it stays that way for the rest of the winter, but probably not!
smile.png
Not good weather for making maple syrup. Don't think we will get any made this year.
hit.gif
With the last warm spell we had, our maple trees came out in bud. The maple syrup season for us is going to be to short, I think. It might not be worth the time and effort to set up. But maybe, we will have see if DH has enough time to get it set up. I usually man the cooking process, but he gets the fire set up and the trees tapped, ect. The maple syrup we get is sooo good! I will miss it if we don't get to do it!

Our weather rollercoaster is going to be on the roll again next week. Today we are to have a high of 17 degrees, with low tonight of 2!!! Tomorrow in the mid twenties with 1-3 " of snow on Monday!! But by the end of next week it is supposed to be in the mid to upper 50's!!! I hope it stays that way for the rest of the winter, but probably not!
smile.png
Not good weather for making maple syrup. Don't think we will get any made this year.
hit.gif
With the last warm spell we had, our maple trees came out in bud. The maple syrup season for us is going to be to short, I think. It might not be worth the time and effort to set up. But maybe, we will have see if DH has enough time to get it set up. I usually man the cooking process, but he gets the fire set up and the trees tapped, ect. The maple syrup we get is sooo good! I will miss it if we don't get to do it!
oh that is sad no maple syrup. Our plants don't know what to do either, we are supposed to be so cold tonight 23, did I mention I hate the cold. I stayed South to be warm, I tell my DH I stopped too soon, lol. My allergies are driving me crazy, something bloomed then with having to turn up the heat that really gets things going along, curse I don't make my outside cats stay outside when it is so cold and they sleep on the attached back porch and yes I'm so allergic to cats, oh well, but I love cats soooooo much

@fenrosie and @majack how are you doing? Are you both having fun with a freeze and thaw winter like the rest of us, well except keepmumsane she is wishing for winter,

Ladies,

I need you all to make sure all blocks are to me on or before Saturday and Sunday the 5 and 6th of March, as I need to have them in the mail by that Monday, Jackieb226 our Canadian friend is visiting family here in the US and I will send blocks to the US address, so I want to make sure she gets her blocks before she goes back home.

Thanks for your help
Kat

Back
Top Bottom