First quilt block swap 2016

A raw edge applique for a traditional quilt. There was no way I was turning everything under.

And 2 more square in a square 1930 quilts need to be pieced into tops.

I also feel like cutting the triangles for the 1930 panels I showed previously but I think I better get some of those blocks off of the floor and the cross walk blocks all pieced before I start another quilt.

Really I meant to finnish 4 quilts this month not start 4 quilts. yikes! some one stop me.

Last edited:

A raw edge applique for a traditional quilt. There was no way I was turning everything under.

I also feel like cutting the triangles for the 1930 panels I showed previously but I think I better get some of those blocks off of the floor and the cross walk blocks all pieced before I start another quilt.

Really I meant to finnish 4 quilts this month not start 4 quilts. yikes! some one stop me.

Just lovely! I really am loving the square in square blocks - such a great scrappy design!

Almost done, they will be in the mail on or before the 29th I promise. LOL

ok wonderful
The blocks have been done for quite awhile (as I posted on January 27th), however they have not shipped yet. My work schedule has been crazy and our post office has very limited hours. They will ship by the 29th.

Sorry missed that post, NP was just seeing who is on first, second, third, lol Everyone have the 1513 address?

As if I do not have enough to do. I started a new quilt called Cross Walk. Here is the link to Missouri Star Quilt Company.

wow beautiful, all of them, I didn't know you had a long arm.

ok wonderful

Sorry missed that post, NP was just seeing who is on first, second, third, lol Everyone have the 1513 address?

wow beautiful, all of them, I didn't know you had a long arm.
Thank you for your kind words. Hmmm it did crawl into the picture. A LA is a wonderful way to make some money while having fun plus it enables me to do some very large quilts that else would have had to go on the regular sewing machine. I feel very fortunate.

Thank you for your kind words. Hmmm it did crawl into the picture. A LA is a wonderful way to make some money while having fun plus it enables me to do some very large quilts that else would have had to go on the regular sewing machine. I feel very fortunate.
Well I may have to bug you on tips on the LA, I have just purchased one, the HQ 16 not the sweet, she is a big girl and have not used her yet!!!

Well I may have to bug you on tips on the LA, I have just purchased one, the HQ 16 not the sweet, she is a big girl and have not used her yet!!!
I am sew happy for you. Having a long arm enabled me to do more quilting and having one on a frame takes away spray or pin basting. One way to start is to do simple donation quilts. Just ask people around if they need a donation quilt quilted with a simple pattern and just explain you just started. It is important to get that time in on the machine, daily if possible.

Well ive blown it . Ive had too much on my plate and I cant make the dead line. Thought id have this last fortnight for sewing but it turned out going back to work was super hard and then my best friend broke her leg. ..The kind of break that involves pins and bone grafts so ive had extra children and running around.
Im so sorry I really thought I could do this but even my cutting out has been shocking. I cant get anything to fit. Im stressed out and exhausted.
Poor form, but maybe I can come back later in the year when my stamina improves.
Sorry to let you down
:/

Well ive blown it . Ive had too much on my plate and I cant make the dead line. Thought id have this last fortnight for sewing but it turned out going back to work was super hard and then my best friend broke her leg. ..The kind of break that involves pins and bone grafts so ive had extra children and running around.
Im so sorry I really thought I could do this but even my cutting out has been shocking. I cant get anything to fit. Im stressed out and exhausted.
Poor form, but maybe I can come back later in the year when my stamina improves.
Sorry to let you down
hmm.png

Thanks for letting us know. I am so sorry to hear you are under a lot of stress. Take good care of yourself. I hope this will all pass soon.

Sorry to let you down
hmm.png
Don't worry, we know life happens and I hope your friend heals quickly, I appreciate you letting us know. and don't do too much and get yourself tuckered out, you have to take care of yourself remember. there will be more swaps.
hugs.gif

Anna6~Wonderful quilts! I particularly love the first one with the gingham! I'm so partial to checks! The block on block is lovely also! They all are!

keepmumsane~So sorry to hear of your issues!
hugs.gif
We all understand. Like others have said, take care of your self. Just take one day at a time. I will pray for your friend for a speed recovery and also for you! You are a good friend!

Back
Top Bottom