Fishbiotics SMZ-TMP or Aqua SMZ-TMP

1702942157754.png

Am I doing these replies correctly?
So now, I just crush up 1 full tablet and add it to 20 ml of this syrup and dose at 1.3ml? Or 1.7ml of the completed mixture? What do you feel would be best suited to begin with since she's so bad off at this point.
Should I refrigerate or room temp?
Stop, don't do anything yet.

Ideally, you would start with one pill in a mortar and grind it to a fine powder with the pestle. Once you have a super-fine powder, add a little Ora-blend and mix it until it's a uniform paste, then, while using the pestle, slowly add in the remaining Ora-blend. Let me see if I can find a video.

50 seconds in. Steps 7-11.
Watched! Now I don't have the actual grinder type you showed or in the video, I just have a pill grinder that grinds into fine powder with a cup attached so I can still do this the same way as per video only will have to use my grinder, another item I will add to order.

Ok, did we decide what calculation was indeed for 1 full tablet and not the ¼ tablet?
And best at 1.3 ml twice daily or 1.7 ml twice daily?

Also, your thoughts on proceeding with a draining to give her some pressure relief?
She was already getting bad when I began, now she's really having a hard time. Open mouth gaping approx 75% of the time.
She's still insistant on going out with flock first thing in am (I bring her in at night time tho so I can keep a closer eye on her. She don't like me much for it, cuz she's wants to sleep out in coop with the rest of the flock), dust bathing, preening, eating and drinking, ECT. But, I'm getting scared of I don't do something cuz hey decline goes really fast once she's at this point. Barely saved her from it last round in October I believe it was.
Did that video of her ever show up? Not sure I did it right.

Back
Top Bottom