FIVE BBS Orps! Pic pg 2 ~I got ONE splash!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, congratulations, Quail!!!!! I totally understand - I've been trying with the BBS Orps for 2 years. How exciting for you!!!! I hope you get what you want from this hatch!!!
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif

You MUST show us pictures...

don't hope for a splash, hope for another blue! then you can get any of the colors... splash only gives you more splash...

But I looooove the splash!!! I'm hoping for a flock of blues and splash!!! With a black tossed in here and there!
wink.png

I've not opened the 'bator yet, my pipped Orp from last night is now zipping, and I have another pip!!

I will be taking pics once the hatch is finished!! And Yes, I'll post them!!!

The third BBS Orp just hatched!! Looks like I have one black and two blues!!

I tried to take a pic, came out kind of blurry because I took it through the view window. This one was the second one to hatch, and I think it's a blue.

BBSORP.jpg

Rebecca, I was so happy yesterday to just get ONE chick, I was crying!! Now that I have 3, and a 4th one pipped, I'm so excited I can barely sit still!!

My DH finally left out of the house, he was tired of seeing me running to the 'bator every five minutes
gig.gif

Can you believe he tried to get me to go outside with him??!!
th.gif

lau.gif

I'VE GOT FIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

celebrate.gif

wee.gif

1 Black, 3 blues, and A SPLASH HATCHED LATE LAST NIGHT!!!!

1 of the blues is a bantam, the rest are all standards. I have on more LF pipping!

THANK YOU REBECCA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sooooooo happy ya'll!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom