Flannel Pajamas with chickens on them?

Quote:
lol.png
Git yur mind outta the gutter..

Quote:
lol.png
I saw that one, just HAD to check ebay, but I wasn't brave enough to post it.

Knowing my luck that'd be the ONE post they see at my competency hearing.

ROFL It ships from Seoul. I think I've actually had packages come from Seoul before. I had a huge bunch of packages arrive from all sorts of exotic locations on every continent except Antarctica about 6 months ago. I'm sure the mailman wondered what was up. I had stuff come from three continents in one day once. All were eBay purchases.
wink.png

What kind of competency hearing are we talking about, LOL

Quote:
MANY have said or given me the look that indicates I'm certifiable...

Given that Mom, Sis, Bro and Uncle have all been certiFIED... well being a Scout mom, I like to Be Prepared.
tongue.png

I'm expecting a package right now... DS's mini crane machine for Xmas... he's a CM NUT, quite good so I thought it a brilliant idea for him. Eh, he's 12, I'm having a hard time.

I know a lady locally who's BRILLIANT at sewing, but she sticks to children's (specifically girls) clothes... donno if I could talk her into sewing chicken jammies... even if I did find material. Of course Mom's great at sewing... but her sewing machine is currently gathering dust beneath my craft table so...

NOTHING more annoying then FINALLY getting the stupid machine threaded right only to sew something up and realize that you put the bobbin in bass ackwards... AGAIN.

barnie.gif

You might try to talk to your local lady about the sewing. The reason she sticks to kids clothes might be that adult stuff is usually harder and the customers are pickier about the fit. Pajamas are a piece of cake, and don't have to be fitted much, except for length.

Back
Top Bottom