One duck and one chicken died of hypothermia. what can I improve?

Male ducks have wieners, roosters do not, if a male duck tries to mate a hen, he can hurt or kill her since hens aren't compatible. I'm sorry.

Is that they're entirely diet? Have they always eaten this?
Oh I see, I'll ask my uncle if we can make a coop or pen for the ducks, and yes, they have been eating that, we get 2 extra bags of celery and spinach and Coriander everytime we go grocery shopping for them we are a bit cautious with what we feed them next so that's all we ever feed them.

Attachments

• 20240121_130706.jpg
    20240121_130706.jpg
    288.8 KB · Views: 10
Oh I see, I'll ask my uncle if we can make a coop or pen for the ducks, and yes, they have been eating that, we get 2 extra bags of celery and spinach and Coriander everytime we go grocery shopping for them we are a bit cautious with what we feed them next so that's all we ever feed them.
They really do need a formulated poultry feed, vegetables and herbs don't have all the nutrients they need, especially protein and spinach can be bad for then. A flock feed is what will work for your birds.

They really do need a formulated poultry feed, vegetables and herbs don't have all the nutrients they need, especially protein and spinach can be bad for then. A flock feed is what will work for your birds.

I agree 1000%.

@MargaritoPatitasRocky ,
With what you are feeding them they are severely malnourished.

Back
Top Bottom