Flock/Life Journey's 2019

2!!!! OMG Yayy!!!!
Im sooo happy!!!
Plus I hit my 80th Egg!

I was having an average day. Almost had a panic attack at work and now I get 2 eggs omg im happy!!!!
20190125_172334.jpg 20190125_172555.jpg Screenshot_20190125-173001_Count My Eggs.jpg

As for me I've had a weird day so far...

Last night my husband saw signs in our apartment building just saying for everyone to move their cars today. No mention of where, for how long, or what time.

So I remembered when I thought I saw our apartment building on Google maps and googled the name of it. I asked the lady on the phone what time I should move my car and she said she would give me until noon or she would tow my car. She proceeded to say that I have had my car parked there for months...I told her no that is not me and then I realized I called the wrong apartment complex. We both apologized to each other. When I reached my apartment complex the lady said not to worry because the snow remover people came and left since no one moved their cars. No wonder, the signs were too vague and hardly any notice was given. I'm sure there are others who don't even know the signs are there.

And then I get an email notification from facebook that one of my friends on facebook said I posted something that is not true, then another friend piggybacked on that friend saying also that it is not true. I know I should probably research something if it is controversial before sharing it on facebook but I only spend 30 minutes a day (if I can control myself) on facebook and if I need to spend half that time researching it isn't really worth sharing it. Sigh, sticking to puppy and kitten videos for the next time I decide to share stuff on there.

On the other hand, my family will be viewing a duplex that is for sale today, I can't wait! We will be going for much needed groceries also and my husband has a job interview. I hope my day gets better.

Sorry I meant to write Krystal, not just KLIL, Brahma if you mentioned your name, sorry I forgot it :( J, I hope I got your name write. WhoDatChick, your handle fits what I have in my mind for your name as I only think of you as who dat chick? lol sorry if you've mentioned your name, as you can see I indeed have been having a scatterbrained morning.

upload_2019-1-25_10-51-36.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom