Flock/Life Journey's 2019

freezing-face_1f976.png
overheated-face_1f975.png

:clap:clap:clap

You don’t have to tag me :) ‘Kayla’ works just fine ;) :lol:

So when you were little (3-10 years of age) you had no need to make animal noises at people? That’s always nice :lau

Sorry Kayla for the wacky response. :oops: As happens too often with me, I'm formulating my reply in my head, get called away to do something, come back read another post and my response ends up totally wonky. My Granddaughter is going through the kitty cat phase now.:gig Cute at first but get's annoying after a while :rant

Sorry Kayla for the wacky response. :oops: As happens too often with me, I'm formulating my reply in my head, get called away to do something, come back read another post and my response ends up totally wonky. My Granddaughter is going through the kitty cat phase now.:gig Cute at first but get's annoying after a while :rant
That’s okay ;) :hugs

Wow, I've missed a lot of posts since Friday! I started to quote to reply to each one but I give up lol...love all the pictures and updates!

It is 11:38 AM Tuesday, January 29th here. -14 C or 7 F. No eggs since I have no birds at the moment, except my lil baby boy is being a bit of a bad egg but that's sort of the norm for toddlers lol

Kayla, I used to do that all the time when I was little lol I would copy the pets and hiss, bark, and meow at people. The fact that I have memories of it mean I was at least 7 when I stopped because I think my earliest memories are of when I was 6 or 7.

Back
Top Bottom