Flock Master64's Rooster/Cockerel photo contest!

Name: Ling
Breed: Wheaten Ameraucana bantam
Camera: Nikon Coolpix S8200

Name: Cobra
Breed: Black Breasted Red Phoenix bantam

Name: Jack
Breed: Black Isbar

Name: Shy Guy
Breed: Blue Isbar

~Alex

Name: Ling Breed: Wheaten Ameraucana bantam Camera: Nikon Coolpix S8200 Name: Cobra Breed: Black Breasted Red Phoenix bantam Camera: Nikon Coolpix S8200 Name: Jack Breed: Black Isbar Camera: Nikon Coolpix S8200 Name: Shy Guy Breed: Blue Isbar Camera: Nikon Coolpix S8200 ~Alex
What exquisitely handsome boys you have. Wow! :love

Name: Ling Breed: Wheaten Ameraucana bantam Camera: Nikon Coolpix S8200 Name: Cobra Breed: Black Breasted Red Phoenix bantam Camera: Nikon Coolpix S8200 Name: Jack Breed: Black Isbar Camera: Nikon Coolpix S8200 Name: Shy Guy Breed: Blue Isbar Camera: Nikon Coolpix S8200 ~Alex
Wow they're all so beautiful, I think Ling and Jack are my favorites

Wow, those are stunning, I am quickly realizing I don't stand a chance against all these beautiful, exotic birds! I love Ling. BTW, I also love the GLW in that background of Lings picture.

Last edited:
What exquisitely handsome boys you have. Wow!
love.gif
Thank you so much!
big_smile.png

Wow they're all so beautiful, I think Ling and Jack are my favorites
Thanks!
smile.png
Sadly, Jack turned evil.....
hit.gif
It's a shame, because he was stunning!

Wow, those are stunning, I am quickly realizing I don't stand a chance against all these beautiful, exotic birds! I love Ling. BTW, I also love the GLW in that background of Lings picture.
Awwwwwww, thank you!
hugs.gif
Your roos are equally as beautiful, just so you know.
big_smile.png
Besides, I'm not in it to win, I'm just here to share my birds!
smile.png
And thank you again, she's a very sweet girl.
love.gif

~Alex

Hello all!

This is my first photo contests that I've ever hosted, but I have judged some before so I think I know what I'm doing.....mostly.

RULES
1. Follow all BYC rules and regulations
2. This is a male chicken only photo contes, so onlyroosters and cockerels are aloud sorry hens and pullets maybe next time.
3. Four (4) photos aloud, anything goes you just have to be able so see the rooster/cockerel clearly
4. Enter along with your photo the name if they have one, and the breed that they are and what kind of camera you used if you all don't mind

Contest ends October 31, 2016 and I will select the top 5 photos I like best

Thank you all

Thank you so much! :D

Thanks! :)  Sadly, Jack turned evil.....:hit  It's a shame, because he was stunning!

Awwwwwww, thank you! :hugs  Your roos are equally as beautiful, just so you know. :D  Besides, I'm not in it to win, I'm just here to share my birds! :)  And thank you again, she's a very sweet girl. :love

~Alex 
yeah, same here, I like sharing my birds. It is just fun to watch all the other roosters!

Back
Top Bottom