FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Anyone know where I can get some REAL Buff Orpingtons between Jacksonville and Daytona? I keep finding people selling them without pics on Craigslist and then ask for pics and get pics of red stars......people don't seem to know the difference!

maybe we could meet somewhere sometime.
Yes, let me know. My hubby will be driving up in June and could meet you along I75 with the eggs, but he'll be on a schedule, so it would be iffy I *might* be able to talk him into hens on the way back a week later. I'll have to bribe him. A lot. At least for the hens. Lots smellier than eggs, but not as bad as ducks.
wink.png

I have a friend that lives in Jacksonville (near the AF base?) and she might be willing to bring the eggs/chickens with her when she comes down too.

If you are coming closer let me know. I can save eggs for a week and should have over a dozen easy. I'd love for them to go to a happy home.

Took your advice and did a layer of sand, and 2 bags of Sweet PDZ, I'll have to do the DE when I finnish the nesting boxes! Can't wait to try scooping poop tomorrow! ! Never thought I'd hear those words leave my mouth!!

Very cool, looks good :) You'll see what a breeze it'll be keeping it clean & odorless.
Sounds like you got a good selection. Enjoy your hens!

Does any ever go to the Swap in Plant City? I think it's the second Sat of each month. Would like some insight if anyone has gone. I have some roos I need to get rid of.

Back
Top Bottom