FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Does any ever go to the Swap in Plant City? I think it's the second Sat of each month. Would like some insight if anyone has gone. I have some roos I need to get rid of.
We've never been, but I'm taking my daughter on the 8th since she has quite a few animals to sell. We will see how it goes.

We have taken roos to the auction on north Macintosh. It's every Saturday and they go for pretty good money, IMO. Not sure why... I won't buy chickens there since I don't have a secure enough quarantine area- but they do have some nice things from time to time. It's always entertaining to watch the people too.
pop.gif

We've never been, but I'm taking my daughter on the 8th since she has quite a few animals to sell. We will see how it goes. Oh wow thanks, where on north Macintosh, I live in Seffner so I will probably know where it is. Can you tell me what time it is on Saturdays. This is great to know. I might try to make it in the 8th also. We have taken roos to the auction on north Macintosh. It's every Saturday and they go for pretty good money, IMO. Not sure why... I won't buy chickens there since I don't have a secure enough quarantine area- but they do have some nice things from time to time. It's always entertaining to watch the people too.
pop.gif

I don't know what happened to my other post. Can you tell me where on Macintosh and what time? I live in Seffner so I will probably know where it is. I'm going to try to make it on the 8th.

We have a delivery of geese and goslings in Ocala on June 1st (next Saturday). We will go north from Merritt Island to 40 and head west to Ocala. There is some space left available ont he truck, so if you need chicks, hatching eggs, ect picked up, dropped off shoot us a PM. We are doing the drive anyways and happy to meet along the way so you can get your eggs or birds moved as well. We will return the same way, same day. If we have something you want and are along way let us know.

Anyone know where I can get some REAL Buff Orpingtons between Jacksonville and Daytona?  I keep finding people selling them without pics on Craigslist and then ask for pics and get pics of red stars......people don't seem to know the difference!
Iam in Lawtey about 20 minutes from jax and I'm having so e full buff orph hatch out in 2 weeks. And here is a pic of the daddy. And the mom.
and not the 2 small red ones the 2 big orange buff orph.

Yes, let me know. My hubby will be driving up in June and could meet you along I75 with the eggs, but he'll be on a schedule, so it would be iffy I *might* be able to talk him into hens on the way back a week later. I'll have to bribe him. A lot. At least for the hens. Lots smellier than eggs, but not as bad as ducks.
wink.png
I have a friend that lives in Jacksonville (near the AF base?) and she might be willing to bring the eggs/chickens with her when she comes down too. If you are coming closer let me know. I can save eggs for a week and should have over a dozen easy. I'd love for them to go to a happy home.
And what kind of eggs again?

So I just discovered my home is 2 street in one direction and 1 in another from another very small town within a much larger town. This smaller town has much more lenient laws on chickens and animals in general. Does anyone have any experience getting their property repositioned as far as boundary lines go? Basic on my street chickens are illegal but 2 or 1 streets away depending on which way you go they are legal.

So I just discovered my home is 2 street in one direction and 1 in another from another very small town within a much larger town. This smaller town has much more lenient laws on chickens and animals in general. Does anyone have any experience getting their property repositioned as far as boundary lines go? Basic on my street chickens are illegal but 2 or 1 streets away depending on which way you go they are legal.

It would be easier to find someone willing to trade houses! :lol:

Seriously, I have never heard of a town moving boundries to let a house go... They usually only absorb more in for more tax revenue. I specifically bought in the county so I would not have to deal with city ordinances. No one out here would dream of letting the nearest city swallow us up, thankfully, because a majority of landowners have to agree to it.

Sorry, I couldn't help, and sorry for your situation....

Back
Top Bottom