FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

After yesterday's almost TS now TS Julia's rain my little flock needs row boats and kayaks to get around the back yard. The run is squishy wet but the coop made it through with flying colors; not a single drop of water inside.

Last night 7 of the 12 birds didn't go back to the coop to sleep. They got under the porch roof and roosted on some boards and the bottom rack of my grill. I thought that was wierd. Don't know why they didn't walk through the water to get into the coop.

All birds seem fine this morning. Water has gone down alot compared to last night. Back yard is 1/2 flooded and 1/4 squishy. Better than it could be. All in all, we made it through without major issues.

After yesterday's almost TS now TS Julia's rain my little flock needs row boats and kayaks to get around the back yard.  The run is squishy wet but the coop made it through with flying colors; not a single drop of water inside.  

Last night 7 of the 12 birds didn't go back to the coop to sleep.  They got under the porch roof and roosted on some boards and the bottom rack of my grill.  I thought that was wierd.  Don't know why they didn't walk through the water to get into the coop.

All birds seem fine this morning.  Water has gone down alot compared to last night.  Back yard is 1/2 flooded and 1/4 squishy.  Better than it could be.  All in all, we made it through without major issues.
im glad all is good. We got a little wet but no flooding. Yard is mostly dry today. I had two of my girls decide not to go into their coop last night as well. I went out to check on my rescued a bird and her little pen and saw two of my girls roosting in the run getting drenched so I went in and grab them and put them in their coop. This is the only time in five months that they've done that.

Hi All, I have 3 chickens I'd like to play Roo or Hen with. Please share your thoughts. All are older than 10 weeks. Brown is supposed to be an ameracauna, grey-black one is English Orpington- and a silkie. Ameracauna and English Orp have testy attitudes and sound they they are attempting crowing each morning. Silkie is anti social and the wattles and comb are starting to enlarge. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

Hi All, I have 3 chickens I'd like to play Roo or Hen with. Please share your thoughts. All are older than 10 weeks. Brown is supposed to be an ameracauna, grey-black one is English Orpington- and a silkie. Ameracauna and English Orp have testy attitudes and sound they they are attempting crowing each morning. Silkie is anti social and the wattles and comb are starting to enlarge. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

I'd say the silkie and orp are roosters, EE is a hen.

Anyone need LF Blue Buff x Lemon Blue Cochins? :) I have several juvenile pairs available. I'm asking $50 each pair plus shipping if needed. PM if interested.
*Pics are of parent flock. Thanks!!

Hey from sunny South Tampa. Been a stretch of time since I been on...been sick. Thought I'd share a picture I just took of the girls chow line up at the feeding gutter. Er uh..trough. Had a little piece of gutter left over from what I put up between the coop and hen house. So tired of poop in their food bowls and the feeder I had hanging from a branch just kept getting flung around by visiting squirrels.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Back
Top Bottom