FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Each day my lavender Orpington chick is looking more and more like a cockerel!! I'm not completely sure yet that it's a cockerel & if it's a hen, we will keep her. However, if it is a cockerel, we can't keep roos where I live so I'd like to find it a home where it can live it's life out happily. The chick is only 8 weeks old as of now, so we've got a ways to go before we will know for sure. I know roos can be difficult to rehome, so I wanted to see what the interest is in our area (near GUlf Breeze/Pensacola FL).

Our Farm Swaps are back on. After doing some research we have found that our farm swaps fall under essential services since we conduct the swaps outside and are agriculture related. We still need to adhere to the guidelines and social distancing. We want everyone to stay safe and healthy. Saturday May 23, is swap day. I'll be there if only as moral support. Our last swap on May 9th went very well. We had a lot of sellers and buyers come. Some people come from across the state from Volusia county area to buy birds.

TSCCoronavirusRev1.jpg

People getting together to Buy/Sell/Trade anything and everything to do with poultry, small livestock, farm related items (8 am – 1 pm) on the 2nd & 4th Saturdays Monthly at the Dunnellon Tractor Supply Co. Farm Swaps. We are in the parking lot behind Pizza Hut and McDonald’s at the Dunnellon Tractor Supply Co., 11252 N Williams St, Dunnellon, FL 34432. Great exposure, lots of parking, lots of potential buyers and sellers. This is a farm swap only so we ask that there are no flea market or garage sale items. There are no set up fees, just come and set up.

I don't know if you came to the Dunnellon TSC swap but there were ducks there. Not sure about runner ducks. We had a good turnout of buyers and sellers. I didn't take any birds but many people did. I went as moral support. There is an extra Saturday in May so our next swap will be in three weeks, on Saturday June 13th. I'll be there. Maybe post on the Ocala Craigslist that you are looking for some and someone may bring some to the swap. Good luck...

PUNTA GORDA - FREE ROOSTERS - I have 2 10 month old roosters (LI & RI Red mix) I need to rehome. Please contact me if you would like one or both.

Attachments

• rooster picture.jpg
    rooster picture.jpg
    343.4 KB · Views: 4
ISO runner duck breeders in Florida. My (13yo) girl recently lost her champion penciled runner and we are looking for a replacement. She took both County and State (youth) this year. We had to put her duck down due to massive prolapse at 4 years old. If anyone has a great FFA/4H project for her let me know. We live near Tampa - willing to travel Jacksonville to Tallahassee down through to Ft Myers/Melbourne.

Back
Top Bottom