FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

If you are using chicken feed, and yes I've done that, be sure to get a bottle of niacin, and crush the tablets into powder, then put a good pinch sprinkled over the feed. Ducks need more niacin than chickens do, and can develop leg issues if they don't get enough.

If the vet wrap is a little bit too wide, trim it a little down the whole length, before wrapping. Don't get it too thin, but that helps so it's not too wide for smaller ducks.

It can take more time calming them down, so you can work with them, than it takes to do the actual wrapping, until they get used to it. Be patient. If possible, another set of hands wouldn't hurt either.
First time duck owner and my husband wasn’t on board, but he grew to love them but as far as knowing how to handle them and hold them he is completely unsure. He tried to help me yesterday too, but she was even more upset while he was holding her than me, but I will keep trying.

New stock arrived!

FOR SALE Organic, non-GMO soy-protein free feed in Tallahassee

Organic, non-GMO, soy-protein free chicken feed from Kentucky Organic, an Amish farm in Kentucky (imagine that!), available in Tallahassee. Pickup near Lake Jackson (N. Monroe and Old Bainbridge) or call to discuss delivery for significant orders.

We have grower (20% protein) and layer (16% protein, 4% calcium) available. I use both for my chickens and ducks (with added niacin).

75¢/pound for the layer, 80¢ per pound for the grower. Comes in five-gallon pickle buckets that hold 25 pounds each, the buckets are $2 but you're welcome to bring your own container to avoid that charge (I just hate having to go searching for buckets).

I'll do a discount for 500 pounds - $350 for the layer and $375 for the grower. If you're looking for a ton or more let's talk directly to work out a deal.

Certified organic by the Kentucky Dept of Agriculture

Organic corn
Organic peas
Calcium Carbonate #8
Organic sunflower meal
Calcium Carbonate #80 cis
Organic alfalfa pellets
Organic flaxseed meal
Fish meal
Poultry Pro Plus ccm
Eureka (a fermentation aid for freshness, added only in the warmer months)
DL-Methionine

Here are the ingredients for Poultry Pro Plus, you'll notice soybean oil in that, hence why this is soy _protein_ free and not completely soy free, unfortunately, though the amount of soybean oil is miniscule by volume or weight (a few pounds of this mineral supplement are added per ton, and the soybean oil is a minor fraction of that).
Mono-calcium Phosphate, Di-calcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Wheat Middlings, Choline Chloride, dl-Methionine, Sodium Bicarbonate, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Brewers Dried Yeast, Soybean Oil, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Proteinate, Selenium Yeast, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Polysaccharide Complex, Zinc Polysaccharide Complex, Niacin Supplement, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum Fermentation Extract, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Product, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, d-Pantothenic Acid, Folic Acid, Vitamin B-12, Riboflavin Supplement, Copper Polysaccharide Complex, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Menadione Dimethylpyrimidinol Bisulfite (a source of Vitamin K), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Iodate, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Bifidobacterium longum Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Extract, Cobalt Proteinate
Organic peas
Organic sunflower meal
Organic barley
Organic corn
Organic flaxseed meal
Poultry Pro Plus ccm
Redmond Salt

See above for notes on Poultry Pro Plus

DM me or call/text for faster response:

9 won 7
three ate three
oh for ate ate

feed-detail.jpg
feed-bucket.jpg
feed-koffi-sign.jpg
feed-chicken.jpg

I will not spam the forum with more of these advertisements - if you're interested DM me directly. I receive a new order every couple months and almost always have several hundred pounds in stock.

Last chance before they go into the freezer:

I have several American Bresse roosters and one Lavender Orpington rooster, all about 9 months old, available in north Tallahassee. $20 a pop or make me a bulk deal. I have a Lavender Orpington hen that I'm willing to sell _with the rooster_ only if that sweetens the deal.

418724790_7649733401722626_36261076210614303_n.jpg

lav.jpg

Sorry for the lousy phone pics.

Text or call for quicker response:

nine won seven
three ate three
oh for ate ate

Hello my Florida people ❤️♥️ Moved here 3 months ago and first time in my life I actually feel like I’m where I’m supposed to be ♥️ I love it more then I can say. For now I’m in lake city but hopefully in a years time or sooner lol I will be further south where is stays a bit warmer. 🤣♥️
EDIT:: I just realized I already posted here 🤣 sorry not sorry I do love it here so guess I got excited to share again 😂

New stock arrived!

FOR SALE Organic, non-GMO soy-protein free feed in Tallahassee

Organic, non-GMO, soy-protein free chicken feed from Kentucky Organic, an Amish farm in Kentucky (imagine that!), available in Tallahassee. Pickup near Lake Jackson (N. Monroe and Old Bainbridge) or call to discuss delivery for significant orders.

We have grower (20% protein) and layer (16% protein, 4% calcium) available. I use both for my chickens and ducks (with added niacin).

75¢/pound for the layer, 80¢ per pound for the grower. Comes in five-gallon pickle buckets that hold 25 pounds each, the buckets are $2 but you're welcome to bring your own container to avoid that charge (I just hate having to go searching for buckets).

I'll do a discount for 500 pounds - $350 for the layer and $375 for the grower. If you're looking for a ton or more let's talk directly to work out a deal.

Certified organic by the Kentucky Dept of Agriculture

Organic corn
Organic peas
Calcium Carbonate #8
Organic sunflower meal
Organic alfalfa pellets
Organic flaxseed meal
Fish meal
Poultry Pro Plus ccm
DL-Methionine

Here are the ingredients for Poultry Pro Plus, you'll notice soybean oil in that, hence why this is soy _protein_ free and not completely soy free, unfortunately, though the amount of soybean oil is miniscule by volume or weight (a few pounds of this mineral supplement are added per ton, and the soybean oil is a minor fraction of that).
Mono-calcium Phosphate, Di-calcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Wheat Middlings, Choline Chloride, dl-Methionine, Sodium Bicarbonate, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Brewers Dried Yeast, Soybean Oil, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Proteinate, Selenium Yeast, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Polysaccharide Complex, Zinc Polysaccharide Complex, Niacin Supplement, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum Fermentation Extract, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Product, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, d-Pantothenic Acid, Folic Acid, Vitamin B-12, Riboflavin Supplement, Copper Polysaccharide Complex, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Menadione Dimethylpyrimidinol Bisulfite (a source of Vitamin K), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Iodate, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Bifidobacterium longum Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Extract, Cobalt Proteinate
Organic peas
Organic sunflower meal
Organic barley
Organic corn
Organic flaxseed meal
Poultry Pro Plus ccm
Redmond Salt

See above for notes on Poultry Pro Plus

DM me or call/text for faster response:

9 won 7
three ate three
oh for ate ate

feed-detail.jpg
feed-bucket.jpg
feed-koffi-sign.jpg
feed-chicken.jpg

I will not spam the forum with more of these advertisements - if you're interested DM me directly. I receive a new order every couple months and almost always have several hundred pounds in stock.
What all types of feed do u carry? My neighbor buys a feed he can feed to his chickens and pigs and sheep

What all types of feed do u carry? My neighbor buys a feed he can feed to his chickens and pigs and sheep
All I have is stuff designed for chickens - layer and grower. I have at least one customer who feeds the grower to his pigs as well, but I'd recommend checking the ingredients before you decide to do that. I give some to my sheep from time to time when I'm herding them hither and yon, but that's just a treat, they primarily eat grass, I don't know if it'd be nutritionally sufficient as an actual feed (I'd expect something with alfalfa would be better there, but this will fatten them up obviously).

Kentucky Organic carries swine and sheep feeds (amongst myriad others) and sometimes I special order a ton for someone on request if they're willing to take the full ton and pick it up (in which case I give it to them at cost).

Back
Top Bottom