FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Welcome to all the new FlBYCers....

I hope everyone weathers the storm. Been tied up at work with storm prep.

But, I finally had time off today to go get my new turkey's. Yea!!!
c6e4e418-4219-7173.jpg

c6e4e418-4242-43a7.jpg

c6e4e418-4267-aa22.jpg

Going to keep a Tom and some hens. On my way to being more self-sufficient. Next on the list is some goats.:D
Maye

Ride the Glide..... Got Gait..... I Do....

Lovely bunch of birds there Maye. We will be breeding all 4 of our goats this fall if you might be ready for spring kids. Using a mini Nubian buck we got this year and bottle raised. His momma was an excellent milker.

Stay safe and stay dry all

I have a Eastern Strain wild turkey 6 weeks old that I think is a hen. Are yours wild eastern?

We will no longer be updating the UPCOMING FLORIDA Swaps/Sales/Shows/Events/Fairs - GEORGIA too thread. BYC has told us they will not let us update the first post and that we must create an article so here is the new posts for the the UPCOMING FLORIDA Swaps/Sales/Shows/Events/Fairs - GEORGIA too.
Click ---> https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/upcoming-florida-swaps-sales-shows-events-fairs-georgia-too

If you know of any upcoming events or are planning on hosting any please let us know so we can add them to the list.
Click ---> [email protected]

Last edited:
Thank you for the welcome . Hopefully you will not need the converter to power the bator.

I have lost power before in the dead of winter. The incubator went to 78 degrees when I discovered the power out. I hooked a automobile starter battery to an inverter which I plugged in the incubators too. They came back up to temperature pretty quickly. I put a towel over to help hold the heat in. I still had a good hatch.

Back
Top Bottom