FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

I've never even heard of renting a plucker... Contact local places that do slaughter and ask.
I've seen some rather ingenious self made pluckers before... but I've never had more than a few chooks to pluck at a time.

I've never even heard of renting a plucker... Contact local places that do slaughter and ask. 

I've seen some rather ingenious self made pluckers before... but I've never had more than a few chooks to pluck at a time. 

We can make one, but we're hoping someone already had one. We already have the hardware, we just don't want to make another device that gets used 3 days a year. Garage is full of specialty poultry supplies ie. brooder boxes, chick feeders, quarantine cages, cage mesh, etc.

I'm new to the site and in Frostproof. Currently I have 5 Ayam Cemani chicks I'm growing out. Just wanted to say hi ^^ I now have a new thread to track for when I decide to pick up a few bantams

Anyone else enjoying this beautiful, temperate weather? Makes me wish we were up in Jax rather than the hustle and bustle of downtown Orlando.

The birds have particularly enjoyed it, I've been taking the Sulmtalers from Greenfire in our back yard for a few hours when I get home from work. Everyone seems to enjoy the much-needed autumn breeze.

I'm new to the site and in Frostproof. Currently I have 5 Ayam Cemani chicks I'm growing out. Just wanted to say hi ^^ I now have a new thread to track for when I decide to pick up a few bantams
welcome-byc.gif

Good group here! You will enjoy it.

I'm glad I found it! I've been thinking of reusing my old bantam coop, though I'm still not sure what I want. I think I'm leaning towards a few bantam easter eggers but it's hard to find any. Hopefully I can find someone local on here that has bantams!

I'm glad I found it! I've been thinking of reusing my old bantam coop, though I'm still not sure what I want. I think I'm leaning towards a few bantam easter eggers but it's hard to find any. Hopefully I can find someone local on here that has bantams!

Actually, I raise bantam pure Ameraucanas and I also raise bantam EEs. Have a few available that are laying. Were hatched between Feb 14 and April 29 this spring.

Also have a few pure AM chicks 3.5 weeks old right now. I am in Winter Springs

Back
Top Bottom